Preperation

Jade POV
I looked around the house, searching for a decent outfit to wear. Nothing. Where does that maid keep her clothes? Finally giving up, I ran downstairs.

"Chris, I need some clothes. Can you take me home?"

Without hesitation, he sat up from the couch, and grabbed his keys.

"I'll drop you off at home for 2 hours so that you can get yourself situated. Then, I'll go home and do the same."

"Perfect." I said.

We drove the whole way without saying a word. Only speaking to give him directions to my home. I kind of felt bad, considering the fact that his ex was coming tonight to torture him. But, it'll be all okay, right?

We finally made it to my house. "This is your house?" He said with a look of disgust.

"No, it is my apartment building." I got out of his light blue drop-top then slammed the door. Didn't he understand I wasn't famous like him?

I ran to the building and through the front door. Also, slamming it behind me. I can't believe Trey would have a party. But, I knew he was only doing it to get revenge back at me.

I walked into my bedroom and searched through my drawers. Grabbing my underwear, bras, and 5 pairs of socks. Under the drawer, I grabbed a pair of my Vans, Flats, & FlipFlops.

I reached under my bed for my black duffle bag, then stuffed everything in it. I attempted to walk over to my closet, hitting my toe on the desk. I grabbed 10 shirts, 3 pairs of jeans, and one pair of my jogging pants. Also, stuffing that into my bag.

I checked my phone for the time. I had 1 hour 35 minutes left to get dressed for Trey's party. I immediately stripped down and ran to the bathroom, starting the shower.

Trey POV
I walked inside the house to see Chris and Jade gone. I guess they got the memo. Sorry, not sorry.

I caught a glimpse of the Dj setting up in the living room, right next to the bar. I guess my publicist sent him.

I went upstairs and looked for a dressy/casual suit. Who am I here to impress anyway? Surely, not Jade. I slipped that on, and waited for the guests to arrive.

Chris POV
I honked the horn three times before Jade walked out. Though, I had to say myself, she looked absolutely amazing!
She had on a tight, black, body con dress. The sides were cut out, so you could see her flower tattoo that started from her chest down her thigh. Her hair was flat ironed, and her bang swooped over her face which kind of reminded me of Jessica Rabbit.
I finally noticed that she was struggling with her clothes bag, so I jumped out of the car, and ran to her.
"Lemme get that for you." I said, lifting the bag from her.
"Thanks." She replied.
"Oh, and must I say you look beautiful." I winked towards her. She blushed, then stepped inside of the car. I threw her bag in the back, hopped in the front, and pulled off. What's up Trey?