You Wouldn't

Trey POV

Jade walked out of the bathroom wrapped in all black, lace, lingerie. The shower was still running. The smoke from the shower's heat began to cover the room.

She smiled towards me and said,"Baby, join me." She walked back into the bathroom and began to get undressed, right in front of me. She had curves in all of the right places.

She undid her bra and beckoned for me to enter into the bathroom. Instantly, I ran towards her with Vampire speed and shut the door behind us.

I picked her up and slammed her on to the wall, kissing her roughly and passionate. Occasionally, I slid my fangs down the side of her neck, her body shivered. Was now the time to change her? She began to moan,"Trey...Trey.."

"Trey!" someone yelled.

"Huh?" I rubbed my eyes to see Jade standing over me.

She giggled, "You couldn't stay awake for my photo shoot?"

It was a dream? Damn. "I guess not." I said leaning over. "What time is it?"

"Time for us to go!" She then grabbed me by my arm and almost dragged me down the hall.

Jade POV

"So, did you enjoy yourself?" Trey asked.

"Yes!" I said, handing him my photo shoot file. "I can't wait to go back!"

He shook his head then smiled, drumming the steering wheel. "That's good and all, but I'm only allowing you to go under certain conditions."

I winced,"Like what?"

"You can't go back to your home. I'm buying you a new car-"

"But-" I started.

"Do you want this job, or not?"

"I do."

"Then listen. I'm also taking you shopping, I can't allow you to not be in the new J's around me. I " He rubbed his chin. "Oh! And you can't leave the house without my permission or say so."

I chuckled, "Or else what?

"This." I turned to see Trey smiling, tapping his fangs.

"You wouldn't." I said, although I knew I was completely doubtful.

There was a long pause, then he finally said,"You obviously don't know me well, Lil mama."

AUTHORS NOTE

-----------------

Short chapter, I know ... I've been so busy. 😫 But I'm trying to get back on it.

So, tell me... Should I have more scenes like the one up top? Comment. 😂