Surprise

Trey POV

It's been such a long day. I've been to the studio, mall, and I had to model! What's making it worse, is the fact that Chris hasn't been answering my check-on calls. I need to make sure Jade is safe. We can't just let her out of  our sight! We just told her we were vampires, she could probably get the cops on us! But, I knew Jade wasn't like that since the day I met her.

I pulled into the driveway, Chris' car was still here so that was a sort of releif, but it wasn't definite. I got out of the car and switched on the alarm. I walked on to the front porch, unlocked the door, and walked in. 

"Hello?" I yelled. No answer. I walked into the kitchen, no one was there. I continued on to the game room, no one was there. I even checked the living room, there was still no one there! I began to panic, running around the house in vampire speed. Where could they have gone? 

After what seemed like eternity, I finally found them. Not exactly the way I wanted to find them, but I did. There they were, in the guest room, cuddling. Chris holding on to Jade, with her head cupped between his neck. I sighed, then coughed as loudly as I could. They jumped, then looked up at me. I could see confusion, yet, explanation in their eyes.

I sent a message in side of Chris's head, How could you? 

He then sent one back saying, I warned you. Then he laughed out loud. Jade quickly got up and ran out of the room. I looked back at Chris, he just shrugged his shoulders then walked out of the room as well. 

You see, I can't be really mad. She isn't my girl. And I can't be mad either because they weren't cuddling naked or under the covers. It's just all so confusing, but I just met her! This truly isn't any of my business, yes it is. 

Chris POV

I honestly don't know why Trey is tripping man! I told him what I was going to do, besides we didn't even do anything anyway. She was so worried about his feelings, that we just laid down and cuddled. I mean, of course she didn't come out and tell me that, I read her mind. Yeah, I got to admit, that was kind of awkward, but Trey will live. 

I walked down stairs and into the kitchen. Apparently, I haven't eaten in about 3 hours. So I grabbed a blood bag, and went into the living room. I drank, and drank until I fell into a deep sleep. What a long day!

 Jade POV

Okay, I am having complete mixed emotions. I had the time of my life with Chris, but then there's Trey. Trey, yes I had a million feelings for him, but how was I supposed to know that he felt the same? I mean, since Chris steeped up to the plate, I withdrew the offer. 

I turned off the lights and laid in bed. I laid there for hours it seemed, then someone knocked on the door. 

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Trey." I heard him respond. Then, he opened the door.

--- AUTHORS NOTE ---

Whoa, sorry about the shortness. Haha, Thank You Everyone For Reading ! :D Tell me how I am doing, I need feedback! Also, expect updates quite soon if you want. :) What do you think is going to happen? COMMENT 
-PeaceOut, 
Lyrical