Guilty

A couple of things we need to go over, do you guys truly like this book? I'm starting to feel like it's not up to par. You know? But, hey! If you like it, that's fine with me. (:

Oh and sorry for taking so long to update! My mistake. :(

Jade POV

"No Chris, I don't want any of your wine." I already had a glass earlier. Anymore, and I'll start to act funny. No one wants that to happen.

"Fine. How about juice at least?" He said with a pouting lip.

"Go ahead Chris." I said in an annoyed tone. Shit, I was annoyed. Why was he being all sweet all of a sudden?

"My pleasure." He kissed my head, then walked into the kitchen.

Chris's house was far more different than Trey's. He had a huge picture of himself on the wall, and a long line of old wine right under it.

I began to wonder how many women he's brought here, offered them wine, then caressed them right here in front of his picture.

Well, luckily, I didn't ask for wine. I got juice, way ahead of the game.

Feeling a since of jealousy, I leaned my head back on to the leather couch, slowly shutting my eyes.

Chris POV

She so stubborn, damn. But I got something for that stubbornness. I reached into my pocket and pulled out the ecstasy that Trey had given me a while ago.

I'm a bad person, I know. But why not? What's wrong with a little fun, even if the other person isn't willing to play?

I grabbed the pill and threw it into the glass. I saw it fizz, and once the fizzing ceased, I collected the glasses and walked back into the living room.

"For you my lady." I said attempting a fake smile.

I was guessing she nodded off, because she jumped really hard. This made me want to burst out into hysterical tears.

"Sorry, what did you say?" She managed to say, rubbing her eyes.

I watched her,"You know, it's kind of rude of you to just fall asleep right here." I said in a annoyed tone."The least you can do is consider my courtesy and drink so juice.

She shot up, looking at me almost in a way to say,"I'm sorry". But, no. Instead she just grabbed the glass from my hand, and chugged it. I watched as her throat shifted up and down.

I chuckled, dumb bitch. Her chest began to rise slowly, I continued to listen to hear pacing heartbeat. She was nervous, even better.

"Chris, I-" she began to say.

"Don't say anything, you're with me now. How are you feeling?"

"Honestly?" I nodded."A lil' fuzzy."

Yes. I rubbed my hands together,"Oh, nothing I can't handle." I grinned at her.

I ran towards her in vampire speed, picked her up, and then dashed to my bedroom. Throwing her on the bed. This made her laugh.

"Ugh, you play too much." She was laughing. Gripping her stomach. I ran into the bathroom and pulled off my shirt. Spraying upon myself some axe that Trey, himself, got me for my birthday (May 5th).

I clapped twice to turn off the lights, but then realized that I didn't want to completely frighten the human being, so I dimmed it to the lowest setting possible. Tapping the music pad on the left of the door hing, I played some slow jams.

"Mmm." She mumbled,"That's my jam." She began to sway left to right, snapping her fingers. Oh innocent Jade.

I sat next to her for a moment, preparing myself for what was to come. "Jade, how are you feeling?"

"I'm doing fine, but I suddenly have the urge to fuck." She said bluntly.

The pill was working. I pushed her body on to the bed, rubbing my hands up and down her leg. This made her moan. Wet the bed? Yeah, told Yall I can do that.

She began to kiss down my neck. I could hear her heart beat becoming even quicker. Perfect. I contracted my fangs, letting them graze upon her thigh. She shivered, but I could tell she wanted it.

I pulled down my pants, her eyes bulged at the bulge in my underwear. "Grab it." I commanded her. She did as she was told. She withdrew my penis and began to rub it up and down, occasionally putting her mouth on the tip of it.

She moaned,I could tell she wanted attention. I pushed her back on to the bed. "Take off your bottoms," I said."and quickly! Before I change my mind." She practically threw her pink satin underwear across the room.

Little slut. She held her legs wide open on the bed for me. I stood there for a moment, laughing to myself, I grabbed my phone off of my marble dresser and snapped a picture of her, right there where she laid. Sending it to Trey, I then facetimed him so that he could watch. And of course he answered.

I looked into the camera,"This is for you Trey." He was driving somewhere.

"No!" He shouted from the phone. And with that, I walked slowly to the bed. Caressing her wet folds. She was ready for me.

I stuck my tip in, this made Trey roar in anger. "What have you done to her? Jade? Jade! Can you hear me?"

"She's off ecstasy boy, just give up." I yelled back at him, pumping my way inside of her. I had to admit, she felt good as hell. But, I still wanted to see badly Trey would react. I cupped her breasts, causing her to moan loudly.

"Chris, stop it." Her voice slurred. I laughed in an evil like tone.

"Come find me Trey bitch." And with that, Trey ended the FaceTime call.

DAMN. Okay so rate, comment, and subscribe. And as always I love you babies! 😍😘