Im sorry

*Incoming Facetime call from Billie💚*

Finally. I jumped to answer the call, "hello."

It was still dark on Billies screen and judging by her sleepy eyes she'd just woken up too, "hey," she greeted, smiling sweetly at me.

I propped up my phone and let out a deep breath. "I'm sorry."

Billie looked extremely confused at my random apology, but kept silent, "I shouldn't have ignored you, it's my way of coping."

Billie propped her phone up now too, "why did you ignore me?"

I pushed out my bottom lip, she looked so fucking cute, "I got an Instagram message yesterday. A girl called Savvy, or whatever the fuck she's her name is, claiming that you two are a thing. She told me you'd fucked like two days ago, and you'd said to her that me and you would never actually happen and I guess I didn't even want to ask you because I didn't want to know the answer..." at some point through my rant billies jaw had dropped, and it remained like that until I'd finished.

"I'm sorry, bro, what the fuck?" Is all she could say.

I grabbed my phone and quickly sent Billie the screenshot of mine and savvy's messages, "check your texts." I simply stated.

Billie was at a loss for words and I had no idea why, "Reese, I don't know anyone called savvy. I never have," she took a breath, "like I'd ever fuck this up..." I remained quiet, not knowing what to say really.

"I know you're scared, and you have trust issues. I know your fucking weird ex made you feel like a pile of shit. I know you've been through it, and you've been hurt and shit..." she paused, composed herself then carried on, "I'd never do shit to hurt you... I'm literally obsessed with you Reese. Yesterday when I didn't hear from you I felt like I'd lost half of me, please don't believe that shit," the tears fell from her eyes, instantly I knew she was telling me the truth. 

"I'm so sorry," now I was at a loss for words, guilt overwhelmed me.

"Don't apologise baby, you've done nothing wrong, I just missed you a lot yesterday." Her voice soothed me, I felt calm for the first time in twenty four hours.

"I really fucking missed you."

____________________________________
Instagram 📞 📷

Savvyxo

You
Idk who u are dude but pls don't go telling people we're a thing or that we fucked. I have no idea who u are and it's fucking weird.

Savvyxo
Omg!!! I'm sorry I just wanted to confirm whether you and Reese were a thing. All the fans want to know. I LOVE YOU