Welcome

Flashbacks of the previous night ran through my head as I prepared a couple of coffees

Flashbacks of the previous night ran through my head as I prepared a couple of coffees. Everything about last night was just perfect, the twinkly lights that made me feel like a Disney princess. The lake that convinced me I was part of a romance movie, the kiss that I wish could've lasted forever, her speech and our most special moment yet. Then, of course what happened when we got home.

I was right about her having a rough side. Of course, initially she was gentle with me since it was our first time, but her dominant side took over once she got my clothes off. I was a complete bottom I won't lie. I loved every second of it though, which was many, many seconds. She was fucking insane, if I didn't know any better I would've thought she'd been with girls her whole life. It was definitely hard to believe that last night was her first time. She has talent.

"How much will that be?" One of the two young customers asked, dragging me back into reality. My face burned red as I put their order through the register, "six, forty please." The girls thanked me then walked over to their chosen table.

"You look flushed." Ria laughed as she walked through the coffee shop door, I quickly rolled my eyes at her. "Shut up."

Ria walked over and sat herself down on one of the bar stools in front of me. "Where is Billie anyway?"

I swear my heart stops at the mention of her name. "She's just chillin' at mine."

Ria quickly nodded, "so are you back at work now?"

"Well, Jules gave me a week off fully paid, and told me to come in whenever suits me after that, at least til Billie goes home. Still need to pay the bills." I sighed at the thought of Billie not being here anymore.

"That's good of her." Ria grabbed a freshly baked donut from the counter and shoved in in her mouth.

I smiled, grabbing the donut off her and taking a bite myself. "She's always good to me."

"Yeah, she really is." Ria furrowed her brows as she angrily snatched it back.

We had a quick catch up before Ria went over to sit in the corner, earphones in, laptop out. Ria is a model, literally. Her job is being beautiful. Lately she's been getting some really good opportunities, clothing websites and such. She's never off her laptop talking to companies, girl needs an assistant.

My shift finished an hour later. I boxed up a vegan sandwich for Billie then said my goodbyes to Ria who was still busy with work shit.

As I was unlocking the door an excited Billie swung in open from the inside. "I've missed you so much!" She wrapped her arms around my waist and lifted me as if I were feather light. My arms tightened around her neck, of course making sure to keep her sandwich safe. "I missed you, I'm sorry I had to work..." I sulked.

Billie laughed, "its fine angel, I watched the office and took a bath." I still felt bad though. "I picked out an outfit for tonight too." She added before I got chance to fit a response in there.