Whatever you want

It'd been a couple of days since me and Billie said the 'L word' to each other

It'd been a couple of days since me and Billie said the 'L word' to each other. We're both still on a high from it.

Tomorrow is my birthday. I have work in the morning, then Billie and I have planned a face time birthday meal. We eat together all the time, but when it's a planned thing we dress up and make it special. It's cute really.

Other than that, I had no plans. I think I made it clear this year that I really don't want any parties in my honour. The ideal birthday was the one I'd planned myself.

I'd just finished up my shift, I did a close. Twelve in the afternoon til six. I told Ria I'd head down to hers after work, she wanted to give me my presents early, bless her heart. As much as she tries to keep them til the day, every single year she ends up giving me my gifts early.

"Hey!" I shouted as I walked through the door, Ria was chilling on the sofa, a pile of gifts surrounding her. "Hey birthday girl," I rolled my eyes, she was messing with me knowing I hate the fuss. "Sit down." She ordered before I could even speak again.

She handed me an envelope, which of course is the first thing I opened. The card had been personalised with a collage of mine and Ria's favourite photos.

___________________________________

Dear Reese,

Happy birthday to my best pal. I'm so thankful for you, and everything you do. From our handshakes to our cuddles, bullying each other to pet names, you are everything and more to me.

I really don't know what I'd do without you mate. You mean the entire world to me <3

Never stop being you, and never stop being my lil baba.

Lots of love, Ria <3

___________________________________

My hand cupped my mouth in awe. "Such a softie." I teased, Ria ignored my comment and threw a present at me. Literally, threw it.

I unwrapped everything. She'd bought us both a silver chain with a lock on it to symbolise best friends or some shit. It was adorable really. She'd also got me Aladdin pyjamas, my favourite perfume, a framed photo of us that matched the theme of my house. She'd bought me a few different items of clothing too. She's the sweetest.

"Thankyou so much bubs." I took her in for a hug. "You're the best." Ria snapped back with a very cocky, "I know."

___________________________________

iMessage
Billie💚

Hey pretty, I'm heading out for some food with Finneas, our parents are dragging us bowling after too :( I'm probs not
gonna be back home for a while💗

It's ok, don't worry I won't wait up, just have a good time with ur family 💓

thank u baby, what time do you finish work tomorrow?💗