Part 12

"Hyung, I was thinking if Eun Kyung could let me know about her condition it has been almost one day already. I know she will tell me at the right time but I am just curious if there is any hope," Jungkook said.

After having dinner everyone settles themselves on the sofa for a movie marathon and like every other time Jin is in charge of the popcorn but this time Jungkook also insists to help probably because he can't hold his patience anymore and of course being a shy boy he can't talk to Jin's girlfriend directly.

"Kookie I know you're curious but I think at this moment you should hold your patience more, I know Eun Kyung, she is good with what she does, and let me tell you I will always recommend someone best for our Hyuna, give her more time to observe I am sure she will talk to you very soon." Though this is not the reply he wanted, but his response strangely gave him the comfort he was looking for.

"Now let's go, they'll sleep before the movie starts" with that he leaves the kitchen leaving Jungkook behind.

"Kook, will you mind if I sit beside Hyuna ?" Jimin threw this question towards Jungkook as soon as he entered the room . Jungkook being himself didn't bother to answer Jimin's question he comfortably placed himself beside Hyuna and protectively circled his arms around her shoulder.

"She will feel uncomfortable with anyone other than me," Jungkook frimly replied.

"I think the opposite," Taehyung mumbled shortly.

"So mean Kookie," Jimin pouted.

"You guys should know that she only feels comfortable with me. She likes me," he said very proudly.

On the other hand she didn't have any idea what was happening but surely she was looking at one particular person, the one who is now sitting right next to her. She may not express every emotion she feels, she may not cry nor show love and care but she definitely knows what comforts her most or what makes her feel secure, she knows Jungkook and the only person in her world is him. Her eyes travelled to Jungkook's hand waiting patiently when he would wrap them in her.

______________

"How long I have to wait, you fools can't do simple work.. She is a psycho girl yet she hides well under Jeon's. You guys are worthless." Anger was clearly shown in Shin woo's voice.

"Boss, they are out of Seoul. Jeon Jungkook is in his cottage for the weekend along with his other friends" one of his men delivered the information.

"What do think I hire you so that you can give me update how that psycho is enjoying her life?" he walk dangerously close that person in front him his eyes were in anger enough to make shiver the person in front of him.

"No..No sir.. We..We have been looking for the right time"

"Right time for WHAT?!!!" he move a little bit more closer to that person

"I want to close this chapter, our little psycho princess can't live forever with her prince. This is not a happy ending story . you get it ?" Shin woo's stern eyes makeup glup his saliva.

"Ye..Yes.. sir"

________________

It was their second movie when Jungkook found Hyuna's head on his shoulder moving towards her eyes. He observed her beauty roaming his eyes on her face. He wondered how in the world he got this lucky to have this girl beside him. All his thoughts got interrupted when someone tapped his shoulder from behind.

"Eun kyung ssi?"

"shhh... keep quiet, everyone is sleeping. Come let's have a chat outside" she said.

She is right Jungkook didn't notice till now but only Hyuna, everyone is almost dozing off except Jin he is not present there.

He nodded in reply.

"I know you want to ask me about her condition" she said, they both stood on the balcony Jungkook didn't reply he just nodded his head and kept on looking in the front.

"Jungkook she is not sick I think you know that too, she can think and feel she knows what is happening here all the things she hears, everything she is just clueless about how to express herself "she paused for a second

"And this because the trauma she faced in past this might surprise you but I think all these things she is facing right now is not just because of her parents death I think something more happen all these past year that keep her in this trauma and may be trigger it more I know all this years she was been living with her uncle and I think something must have happen there tho I'm not sure" this time when she finished her sentence she look at Jungkook for his reaction. He was tearing up by now as soon as he realized she stopped he cleared his throat and replied.

"I understand and I know her uncle didn't treat her right but now I can't do anything against him. All this years she was been suffering alone I was not there to help her or hold her hand but now that I am here I will get her out from this dark hole"

"The good thing is that she knows or maybe remembers about you . You can help her, we all can. I want to start her treatment. She needs multiple therapies to get back to normal life again" Jungkook was listening carefully.

"Try to communicate with her even the slight nod would enough for now just try to communicate and try to let her know that she is just like us"

"I'll do my best to get her back to her old self"

"Bring her to my clinic after this weekend"

He stood straight and face Eun kyung "Noona please take care of Hyuna"

she smiled and nodded her head in assurance.

__________________

The weekend passed very fast, they had fun together, they talked, they laughed, they ate together and watched movies. Everyone enjoyed their time there. Hyuna eventually got used to them. Now that the weekend is over, all of them are sad and don't want to go back.

"Jin hyung can't we stay here forever like this I mean we can to work from here and after work we come back here this way we all can stay here forever" Jimin said look at Jin who were getting ready to drive "

"Jiminah get in the car or I will leave you here alone"

"Noona please say something to hyung" now his last hope is his noona.

"Yeabo, jebal can't we live here I'll ask kookie he will let us live here please yeabo" she did her best over dramatic aegyo to convince him.

"I know it was a bad decision to bring you here. I shouldn't bring you here. Let's break this up, ''Jin replied annoyedly.

"Jimin I think we should go back we will visit here soon"

All of them get in their cars. Jungkook Hyuna Taehyung gets in the same car. After almost 30 min driving Jungkook stopped the car near a gas station.

"Hyung we are running out of fuel I have to go out and fill the trunk"he informed

"Ahh ok "

Jungkook get out from the car to fill the car the Hyuna was there sitting in the car looking outside through after filling up the trunk he knock the window to grab Taehyung's attention

"You want anything I am going to pay "

"Cider any flavor" he replied shortly

Junkook enter to the store to pay and buy something by then Teahyung's phone started ringing in the car

"Mr Park, is anything happening?" Taehyung asked through the phone but he couldn't hear anything clearly. He left the car and walked some distance just so that he could hear clearly leaving Hyuna all alone in the car. Everything was alright until he hear a noise'

Gunshot