Part 8

With a smiling face Eun Jung came out from his office. She was in her own world when someone's whispering voice startled her.

"Tell me what's going on between you and the new CEO"

"Wh..... what are you talking about? There is nothing going on between us"

"Is that so... but you guys seems close"

"Ani... Yurissi. You are misunderstanding me.."

"O come on! I noticed the way you were smiling when you came out of his room.."

Eun Jung was beyond nervous that time. She knew that she had some feelings for him but she didn't want to make it obvious, she also knows that Jungkook will never develop feelings for her. His kindness may flatter her heart but she knows very well that what she is feeling for her boss is extremely unprofessional and his boss would never reciprocate her feelings. She clear her throat before answering

"Yuri-ssi I think you should focus on your work more, if the boss sees us like this he will surely get offended." She said in a firm voice.

In the office she is well known and most of them know her as a very professional employee. As an assistant she also works very well. Hearing her firm voice Yuri just nob and walk back to her working desk. Eun Jung already knows that this matter will not end up this easily and Yuri is surely gonna spend some good time gossiping about her and Jungkook's relationship. She mentally takes note that she will try to ignore all kinds of unnecessary interaction with her boss not only because she wants to ignore the controversy but also because she doesn't want to develop feelings for him.

_____________

Jungkook happily skipped over from the car and walked towards the entrance of the orphanage. He was excited to tell the news to Hyuna that he will take her on a small trip. It will be their first trip together though he knows that the girl will not reply to him with much enthu and maybe she will end up mumbling his name multiple times what she usually does.

He swiftly opens the door and meets the innocent looking Hyuna staring at the night view through her window.

"Hyuna.." She drifted her head toward his direction and admired Jungkook.

"Gguk" she memble softly.

Only that one word is enough to make him smile, his all stressed vanished just buy one word;

"Yes me.. What are you doing here" he walked to her and sat beside her and examined the night view like how she was doing a moment ago.

"This is beautiful right..... you know I had a long day today.. Eun Jung-ssi made me work so much.."a pout from on his mouth. She was blankly looking at his face as if she was trying to learn expression from him.

"But I am feeling good since I am here now and tomorrow is also weekend...." he continue

" You know I always want to talk about my day and I also want to know about your day too... but it's ok I know soon you will be talking to me..I already discussed about your condition with Jin hyung.... and guess what he told me to do?" he stared at her face for some time though he was not expecting a reply from her at all then he held her hand with both of his palm and smiled sweetly.

"He said that I should take you out so that you can interact with more people... I was afraid at first since I know it will be hard for you to communicate with other people but then I thought that I will be there for you so that you won't feel scared or anything ... so we are going on a trip tomorrow to our farmhouse. I hope you like the place... and there will be my hyungs too only I trust them they will not do an thing to make you uncomfortable and you can trust me too okay"

There was no excitement in her eyes like he expected but he was the one who was most excited for their very first trip maybe.

"I'll get permission from Ms.Song you don't have to think about it and also I'll pick you up tomorrow at 8 so be prepared you can pack some clothes too we're gonna spend a night there."

The way he was talking to her it seems like there was an imaginary conversation going on between them, only Jungkook can hear what she was saying. Actually he started developing a habit of understating her silent eyes , he is very used to it. Her presence is enough for him.

"You know I am very excited thinking about the trip you must be thinking how childish I am" he chuckle in his own word and crashed her and hair while looking at her

"You should sleep well tonight... " Jungkook slowly pulled her to the bed and tugged her in.

"Good night" a soft pair of lips landed on her forehead.

She closed her eyes.

A sweet night.

_________________

"We found out about her sir"

"Then what are you waiting for bring her here"

It was already midnight but Hyuna's uncle was still wide awake, he was regretting the decision he made years ago. He didn't kill her and that is only one thing on his way to success.

"There is a problem sir" one of his men whispered.

"Where is she ?"

He owned that she was living under a strong roof. The thing he wanted to know was who gave her the roof and why would they give her the support.

"She is living in Jeon orphanage"

His eyebrows furrowed, he placed the wine glass on the table and looked at them.

"The Jeon..... how did they found her"

"We don't know et but that night when she run away from the mansion she start living their from the very next morning"

"I want all the information ... and make sure that I didn't get a hint about that.... They are not very easy people to deal with."