Part 2

Author's pov

"All arrangements are done right? This party is very important so check all the things once again you understand Mr.Choi"

The middle aged Mr.Choi nodded his head to his boss to show him that he understood the importance of the party but Mr.Jeon didn't notice as he was in his own thoughts. A long sigh escaped from him. MR.Jeon made his way towards his son's room at the end of the long corridor.

"Are you ready son ?" Younger turns to look at the source of the voice he smiles at his father.

"I was thinking if I am forcing you into this you can back off if you want"

Jungkook walked to his father and held his hand".Why are you so tensed appa did you think that I am not capable of this? appa please relax you are not forcing me anything I really want to do this not because of you only because of omma too, I want her to know that her son is capable to take any kind of responsibility"

"I am so proud of you son. I bet your omma is proud of you too" the old man smiled at his son.

"Let's go appa, everyone is waiting to meet your handsome son," both the son and father burst out in laughter.

3rd person pov

"Hello ladies and gentlemen I hope you all are enjoying the party but the time has finally arrived to introduce the next generation of the Jeon enterprise, please welcome my son Jeon Jungkook. " Mr.Jeon announced about his son very proudly.

Jungkook started to walk towards his father. He was actually very nervous but he knew that he had to look confident. He stands beside his father and smiles warmly at everyone.

"Hello everyone, nice to meet you all. I hope we will treat each other like a family and earn success." Everyone smiles at him and claps for him. He can see his six hyungs looking at him with a proud smile plastered on their face.

It was an important business party for Jeon's, many famous Korean businessmen came to the party and Jungkook had to greet them personally; he didn't spend much time with his hyungs. He knows they are never going to complain about those things.

"Jungkook meet Mr.Kim,our soon to be business partner. Kims and Jeons are going to pair up soon." Jungkook bows at the old man in front of him; he is in his middle fifty.

"Hello nice to meet you young man " Mr.kim spread his hands for a handshake and Jungkook gladly took it "Nice to meet you too Mr.Kim". It was very formal for both of them but Jungkook didn't get a good vibe from him but he shook it off and continued meeting new people.

After the party

"Jungkook I think you should go and take some rest. It was a long day for you " Mr.Jeon said to his son.

"Dae appa I'll rest after meeting my hyungs. They are all probably waiting for me " the younger said a smile plastered on his face. Mr.Jeon just nob his head.

After passing the empty long hallway he went to his room, he can hear all the chaos going on, in the room.

"Jungkook you are here, we were waiting for you ." J hope is the one who say.

"Our kookie is looking great today." Namjoon never stops praising his younger.

"We are proud of you Kookie you did a good job today " Jin spat all of a sudden.

"Hyung I didn't do much today and about my looks I think I am always this handsome." Jungkook said with a smirk plastered on his face

"Asih this boy, Don't you know I am the most handsome one here." Jin says.

"Yea, of course" they all say unitedly and burst into laughter.

"Okay guys we should leave now because Kookie needs to take rest and Junkookie when will you join the company?" Taehyung says.

"From tomorrow I want to start as soon as possible"

They all hummed in response .

After a While

The night is very pleasant today. Cold breeze hit the curtain of the long window. Jungkook came out from the washroom a wet towel hanging on his shoulder. He stood in front of the window, a long sigh left from his mouth .He admired the night view and felt the breeze. He looks at the night sky and suddenly his mind goes back to the innocent eyes which he saw a few days ago, and feel a sudden tightness around his chest. He doesn't know why but he feels like they are connected. Slowly he moved toward the bed. Soon he drifted into a deep slumber. 

A little short chapter this time. 

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

Happy reading