Prologue

Hyuna's pov

"Omma" a loud squeal catches my attention and finally I can see my 4 years old son running toward me.

My lips move upward naturally.He is my sunshine, a wave of happiness passes through my body. We cherish him most and love him a lot.

"Omma I miss you" he hugged my knees.

"Baby I miss you too and why are you running like that. I don't want you to fall and hurt yourself." and with that I made a sad face.

"Sorry! I will not do this again, don't be sad omma." I pick him up and kiss his chubby cheeks "It's ok baby now tell me how was your day?" his eyes are always shining like his father.

His big doe eyes and smooth white skin and bunny teeth always melt my heart, father like son.

"It was good.Today I drew you, me and appa in our Art class."he said in a very excited tone.

He always snatched away my tiredness, his presence is enough for me to overcome all the huddles.

"Really! I am proud of you, my son. okay let's go home now ''

''Omma" I start the engine and speed up the car "Hmm?"

"Can you read that story book for me? I really want to hear it please"and there goes his puppy eyes.

"Which one?"I asked, though I know what he is talking about.

"The book, which Hope samchon gave you"

"Okay we will see" he went silent.

I really don't want to upset him but at the same time I also don't want him to know the story.What if he starts hating me after reading the book.

After 20 min driving we reach our sweet home.

"Go to your room and freshen up" he looked at me and nodded his head.

I think I should call Jungkook to bring something which can brighten up his mood.

"Hello jagi,"

I sighed "Sorry to disturb you kookie "

"It's ok, tell me what happened,"He replies.

"Can you bring Jeongsan's favorite ice cream"

"Of course I will, Is he upset about something?"

"Jungkook, he wants to read that book. 'Etertal' " he went quiet for some time.

"It's ok let him know the truth he will happy I am sure"

"If not then, if he starts hating me" I was really nervous that time thinking if he didn't accept my past.

"Jagi relax, I know he won't," he said calmly.

"Okay jagi bye drive save saranghae"

"Nado saranghae"I hung up the call.

It is already evening. I am sitting in front of my laptop working on my upcoming presentation.

"Omma"

I lift up my head to see Jeongsan's face in front of me. A big pout already formed on his lips

"Did you finish your homework baby" " Yes mommy"

" You are hungry right? I'll give you some snacks, we will have dinner when your appa comes back" he nodded his head.

I am about to go when the front door opens revealing Jungkook.

" I am home " Jeongsan ran towards the gate and embraced his dad.

" I miss you appa " " I miss you too my baby how was your day in school? " " good papa".

I love the father son bonding between them , they are the two most important person in my life " Jagi what are you thinking, come here "

I smile at him and give him a hug.

3rd per pov

" What do you think will happen when he get to know the story will he hate me or maybe he will feel ashamed "Hyuna asked, lowering her gaze.

Jungkook holds her hand " I know What you are feeling right now but believe me none of this will happen, he will be happy and feel extremely proud to be your son " He kisses her forehead and smiles at her.

"Appa omma read this book now" they both look at each other and smile and then say "Okay " to the very excited Jeongsan .

Happy reading