Part 9

Last night was much more anticipated than the football tournament for Jungkook, he almost spends all night thinking about their trip tomorrow. When Jin first advised him to take her on a trip he opposed thinking it would be hard for her to meet new people but all those worries faded off when he saw her, Jungkook knew that he would be there to help her, to protect her. Thinking about those almost snatched his slumber but he didn't complain though. This is the first time he has anticipated for a mere weekend trip.

"Appa I am leaving now"

"Be safe and enjoy yourself son"

Bidding his father bye he leaves for his next destination. Jungkook didn't tell her father about Hyuna yet, not because he was feeling disgraceful to introduce the girl he loves, he just needed some time. A journey with a mixture of anticipation and excitement reaches him in front of the orphanage.

Ms.Song and Hyuna were there in front of the door waiting for him as soon as he stopped the car Ms.song came forward to greet him.

"Good morning Ms.Song." He greeted her politely.

"Good morning Jungkook. I already prepared her and also packed some of her clothes too, But are you sure you want to take in thid trip?" She asked worriedly.

"Don't worry Ms.Song I'll take good care of her." He spread his hand forward to take the bag Ms.song was holding. Then walk to Hyuna and hold her hand.

"Let's Go Hyuna." Without any possible response she walked forward with him.

"Bye.. Drive safe" Ms.Song admired the car leaving the orphanage.

Jungkook's Pov

" Did you had a nice a dream last night? I can't even close my eyes in excitement." I start a conversation though I know that I am the only one who is going to talk on this whole ride but it's nicer than silence.

"Gguk" I hear her faint voice.

"Yes, Did you has breakfast?" she didn't reply as usual, looking at her direction I can see she was playing with her fingers.

"Asih! I should have asked Ms.Song about your breakfast. I am sorry Hyuna. Okay! Let's have breakfast. I am hungry. '' She looked at me and mumbled once again "gguk" I know a toothy grin already formed in my face. She might see my bunny tooth. Her just one word is enough for me to be happy.

"Let's eat here" After driving 30 min we stopped in front of a decent restaurant. This looks nice for breakfast.

I grab her hand and walk to the entrance. After securing a table for two people I ordered some food for both of us.

The sky was clear today and the sun rays were perfectly hitting her face. The small rush of wind forced some bands of her hair toward her face. I just analyse every possible details I can, from her eyes to her lips, they all look so perfect, so beautiful. Her eyes didn't leave the blue and mine didn't leave her face.

But soon the phone divides both your attention towards the phone placed on the table.

'Heyy! Kookie odia?' This is Jimin hyung. He is the most excited one to meet Hyuna I guess.

"We are having breakfast; there is decent restaurant I found on our way"

'Okay.. Come fast we are almost there'

"I think Jimin hyung is most excited to meet you"

We finished our breakfast not too peacefully since I have to convince her to eat. After finishing our breakfast we start our small journey once again playing some music to kill the silence and it seems like she is enjoying it too the way she is looking at outside through the car window. I think she already started healing. I think I should thank Jin Hyung for this proposal.

3rd person Pov

"I am excited to meet them finally." The girl sitting beside Jin said. Like Jungkook Jin is also driving with a girl beside him but the problem is unlike Hyuna this girl is very talkative and excited.

"So did you tell them that we are dating?'"she asked curiously.

"No , but you won't have to think about that. They will soon find out and once they do, they won't stop teasing us, '' Jin said while focusing on the road.

On the other side Jimin and others have already reached there.

"Why both of them are so late?" Jimin says impaintly.

"May be because both of them bringing girls " Taehyung says with a mischievous smile on his face.

"But Jin hyung bringing a friend of his who is a psychiatrist right" Namjoon ask curiously'

"Aish hyung! I think they are already dating I have listen many time Jin hyung talking to someone on phone"

"So Taehyung you overstepped their convo.. I think Jin Hyung should know about this."

"Ani.. jebal hyung don't do this" he requested.

"No.." The sound of the door ball stopped their bickering and Jimin excitedly walked to the door to welcome any of the two couples.

"Ahh Jin hyung welcome! What took you so long?" opening the Jimin embrace him into a right hug but Jimin eyes never leave the girl next to him.

"Umm hey! I am Choi Eun Kyung, I am a psychiatrist"

"So you, the girl Jimin was talking about earlier, the phone girl" out of nowhere Namjoon appeared in front of the door and threw a sudden question at her.

"Uhh... Phone girl?" she said awkwardly. After successfully making the atmosphere awkward he grin and scratch the back of his head.

"Asih!... I told you we don't need to tell them they know everything... and yes Jimin-ssi I know that you overstepped my conversation on the phone."

"Hyung Mihane"

Jungkook's pov

"We reach reach the destination finally" I declared after get down from the car with Hyuna