Part 4

Author pov

"Ms.Song " she stopped on her way and turned to look at the source of the voice.

"Hy..Hyuna You ne.. never tell me her full name. What is her full name?" he was shuddering not only because he was out of breath  due to running but also for the reply of his question. On the other hand Ms.Song was surprised by this sudden question. She definitely knows who she is but she also clearly remembers the person who left Hyuna there. He told her to keep it secret for her safety.

" Ms.Song" he called her again breaking her thoughts.

"Jung.. Jungkook Why are you asking so suddenly?'' She doesn't want to tell him the truth. Hyuna is someone very close to Ms.Song in just a few days she creates a very loving and caring mother daughter bond with her, and it is true that Hyuna's past was known to her.

"I want to know, please tell me," he answered nervously.

" She is Kim Hyuna right?"At that moment he doesn't know what he wants to listen. A hope to find his loved one or a fear to see his loved one in this condition, he really doesn't know what effect him the most. Deep down Jungkook is hoping that this is the Hyuna he knows but on the other hand he was afraid.

"I... I don't know Jungkook" she replied in a low tone.

"what about her family, her uncle and aunty and also the person who left her here? You know the person right?" he is getting more impatient to know her past.

"I only knew about the terrible incident, nothing more," she said.

"And the person, what about him? Do you know him? Can you give some information about him?" She just shakes her head in response.

"Please Ms Choi Give me some information about her. It is very important for me please!!" He was begging for some reply. Her quietness was painful for him. A long sigh left from him, Jungkook turned around as she stay quiet . The sound of his boot slapping on the floor of the empty long corridor making it more silent.

"Jungkook " she abruptly called his name making him stop on her way.

"Will you protect her with all your power?" A sudden argue to tell the truth about her makes Ms.Song stop Jungkook in his way. He didn't answer, just kept on looking at her.

"Will you protect Kim Hyuna?" She asked him once again.

"Ani..... I will protect her with my life"

Jungkook's pov

I open the door swiftly and look at the sleeping figure on the bed. A sudden tightness on my chest making it hard to breath. My feet lead me to her bed. She is very beautiful and innocent just like earlier.

"How can you sleep so peacefully? When here I am admiring you like a fool." I sit on the bed looking at her. I thought I will find you someday but never expect that I will find you in this condition. Did you still remember me? Do you still remember the boy who you gave a new reason to live? Do you still remember whom you learned to love him self? I ask her silently.

At this moment I want to hug you not for you ,for me I want to use you again Hyuna. I promise you Hyuna from now on I'll be here by your side I won't live you again, I promise I'll protect you this time, and how dare you forget about me, you told me you will never forget about me right but it's ok I make sure that you only remember me not anyone else but me.

3rd person Pov

Some water drops were rolling down from his cheeks. He continued talking to her in his mind. Not much words left from his mouth. Hyuna is the girl who saved his life, his very first love. He looked for her almost everywhere in Korea when comes back from the States. He remembers the five year girl very well. He slowly places his hand on her head and start crashing her hair.