Part 5

"You know what you did right?" Ms.Song was looking down on her lap. Her hands were sweaty in that chilly car.

"You know the consequence Ms.Song" the man continued. He was sitting in the front seat of the car in a black coat of a late 40's man.

"Y..yes sir.. I am sorry" she replied in her trembling voice.

"I really don't like those people who disobey me, you know that right?" he said. The voice was very known to her, the voice which saved her from all the embracement in the past.

"Sorry... sir"

"No sorry won't work Ms.Song. Now that you made the wrong decision make sure to cover it." He said

"Wh.. What do you want me to do?" she asked with her shaky voice.

"Just keep her away from him." She just nods her head and gulps her saliva.

" I can hurt h..." he was cut off by Ms.Song

"No ...No don't do this" her trembling voice turned onto a defensive one.

"I.. I'll do what you ask me to do" she said and got out of the car which was standing near the orphanage gate during the whole conversation.

Ms.Song walks to Hyuna's room standing at the door. She peeks in the room and finds her looking at the sky enjoying the warmth of the sun rays.

"I'll protect you no matter what."

At The Jeon Corporation

"Hyung there is no useful information. All they write about is a mere accident "' Jungkook throws the file on the table after going through the case file.

"Want do you want to know Jungkook?" Taehyung says and observes the flustered younger in front of him.

"14 years ago a car accident victim Mr Kim Dae won and Mrs. Kim So hee and their daughter Kim Hyuna." Jungkook murmurs in a low tone looking at the file on the table.

"Yes.. what do you want to know and why you're so suddenly getting interested in this case?" he asked. Kim Teahyung is one of the known public prosecutor in Korea. At the beginning of his career he solved many cases and earned a lot of respect and attention.

"I want to know what happen on the day, at that very moment"

"The fil..."

"I know but there is something I want to know which is not here. It is not a normal accident hyungs something is there, someone is involved in it. I want to know the unwritten moment of that accident, uncapture scene" he exhales sharply and looks at Taehyung.

"Hyung, I need your help please," he said more favorably.

"I will help you but why, why you want to know the details"

Jungkook let out a long sigh "Hyung she this the girl I told you guys Kim Hyuna"

"What?" he asked surprisingly, he remembered those days when Jungkook was looking for her all over Korea. Jungkook often tells them about the girl, how she helps them to recover from his guilt. They all want to meet her, they want to know who their kookie love most.

"Where did you find her? How is she?"Taehyung wants to know more.

"She.. She is in the orphanage. She is not well" his voice is already trembling remembering in which condition he found her.

" In the orphanage? What is she doing there? and what you said not well? what do you mean by that?"

"She lost her everything. She lost her family, her feelings, her smile. Hyungs she lost her soul" Jungkook starts seeding tears. Teahyung just listens because he doesn't know how to comfort him and how to reduce his pain.