Part 3

Author's pov

Today is his first day in office. The new CEO just gets out of the car and looks at the blinding 'The Jeon's Enterprise'. After a few seconds he walked to the entrance. This is a new feeling for him, everyone is bowing to him showing their respect to the new CEO. Jungkook just smiles at them, as he doesn't want to be rude. He walked to his father's office and opened the door.

"Jungkook you are here."the middle aged man happily said to his son, feeling overwhelmed. He just smiled and took a seat in front of his father.

"Appa where is my cabin?" he asked.

"It is on the 25th floor, I already prepared the room for you" he then picked the phone on his desk and said "send her in" and cut the line immediately.

"And today we have a meeting with the Kim corporation," he continued. "That man from the party? Mr.Kim?". Dispatch of the fact that he met so many people that night but he remembers Mr.Kim very clearly.

"Yes, though his company is facing a huge loss these days, he still wants to pair up with us. I am not very sure about accepting his proposal." Mr. Jeon says.

Jungkook nobs him and says "Let's just hear what they want to say". He is j a sharp minded person. He also studies business so that he can join his father's company. They were talking when the girl entered the room. She was dressed in office attire, she has pale skin and very sharp facial features. Any man can fall for her beauty.

Mr.Jeon notices her presence and looks back to Jungkook.

"This is your new secretary Ms. Park. She will arrange all your meetings and other important things" Mr.Jeon introduced her to his son. Jungkook just looked back at her, she bowed politely .

"Okay appa I am going to my cabin now, see you in the meeting " he stood up and walked to the door , she opened the door for the CEO.

On his way to the office cabin she silently followed him behind.

"This way sir, '' she said softly, when the left door opened . Jungkook walked to the direction. Like her face she also has a honey like voice. Jungkook opens the door and walks into his office before she opens the door for him.

The room was very elegant exactly the way he likes,a very big glass window giving him a exotic view of the city. The leather couch was perfectly placed at the corner of the room .He walk to the CEO's chair and pulled it before sitting.

She is standing in front of her with a notepad on her hand.

"Ms.Park can you tell me my schedule for today ?" He ask

"Sir you have three meetings today, the first one is with our department heads and second one with 'Kim enterprise' and last one is with our investors and you also have lunch with the directors and foreign investors" he nodded his head.

"When does the first meeting begin ?"

"After two hours from now" he looked at her and smiled.

"Thank god , can you ask other departments to submit their report in thirty min" she nodded in response.

"Is anything more sir?" she ask

"No but can ask I your name It is uncomfortable to call you 'Ms.Park' all the time"

"My name is Park Eun Jung,"she said with a smile.

"So Eun Jung-ssi can you bring me a cup of coffee"

"Sure Sir," she to turned and left the room when Jungkook called her again.

"I want a.."

"Iced Americano" she finished his word. Jungkook was surprised thinking how she knew about his morning coffee.