Part 6

"Mr Kim Dae won and Mrs. Kim So hee and their daughter Ms. Kim Hyuna got into a car accident, on a Sunday evening  the cause of the accident is snow covered slippery road, do you know anything  more about this case inspector?" Taehyung was in his office talking to the inspector who was in charge of the case.

"The case is very old Mr. Taehyung. I really don't remember much about the case and other than this investigation what more do you want to know?" The police investigator didn't expect someone  suddenly will show interest in that case after so many years.

"This case this already close awhile ago and their is barely any other information or prove to that,, this is a murder"he said pointing at the file lying on the desk.

"Murder? I didn't mention the word inspector" Taehyung's sudden change of voice made him gulp.

"I..I mean... to say that there is no other proof to say it is more than just an accident" the inspector was clearly shuddering trying to hide something from him.

"Inspector Choi I didn't say anything against the accident I just want to know this anything happen there which is not written in this file "

"I don't remember anything that happened on that day which is not written" inspector Choi definitely knows something which is trying to hide from Taehyung.

"Okay then...... I am leaving now." Taehyung said while leaving the chair.

"Procedure Kim you didn't answer my question. Why are you suddenly asking about that case?"

Taehyung looked at his face and smirk and left the room without answering his question.

As soon as he left the room Mr.Choi let out a sigh and dial a number.

"Someone is asking for the case today"

"Who" the voice spoke from the other line.

"Public procedure Kim Taehyung"

"Just keep your mouth shut like just you did years ago and I will feel your pocket, officer just like I did years ago"

"Okay Mr.Kim" they hung up the call.

At the orphanage

When Jungkook opens the door he greets a very beautiful sight of Hyuna. She was sitting on the bed looking at him as she  didn't expect the sudden guest in her room.

"Jungkook oppa!!" a loud sequel snatch her attention to the little girl. The girl jumped off the bed and ran towards the front door where Jungkook is standing looking like a fool. The little girl made him pay attention to her.

"Jae sun.. What are you doing here?" he asked, looking at the little girl named Jae sun.

"I was playing with Hyuna unni. Look oppa is looking so pretty. I made that flower coronet. She is so pretty wearing it. I wish I looked pretty like her." She frowned.

Jungkook sat on her knees and looked at Jae sun eyes with a heartwarming smile on his face.

"Who said you are not pretty huh?" he ask

"Taewoon said that I am potato."

A soft chuckle left from her lips "Is that so ?" she only hummed in response.

"Then let me tell you a secret about Taewon. Promise me you won't tell anyone"

She finally raised her head and looked at Jungkook's eyes.

"Taewon said to me once that potato is his favorite and he called you potato because you are his favorite too and you know what, potato is not ugly it is sweet and cute. I like potato too"