Part 1

Author's pov

8 years ago

1st September

"Saeng-il chukha hamnida kookie" Hosoak burst into Jungkook's room with others.

"Hyung you guys are here"

"How we can forget our little kookie's birthday"Taehyung, the man with an adorable smile says.

"Hyung this is not fair I am not little anymore" Jungkook frowned.

"Now guys let's cut cake" Jin says

They all are very excited to celebrate their little kookie's birthday. The boy named Jeon Jungkook is the owner of Jeon Enterprise after his father. His mother died while giving birth to him. Mr.Jeon loves his son but for his busy schedule he never gets time to spend with his son. Jungkook was all alone . There was a blank space in his heart, until he met his 6 other hyungs , they all are very important to him.

" Hello son, happy birthday, " Mr.Jeon says through the computer scene.

" Thank you appa" he was missing his appa a lot but didn't say that as he didn't want his appa to feel upset.

" So what is your plan for today "

"Nothing much, I'll visit omma then maybe I will spend some time in the orphanage "Jungkook always visits that orphanage. That place gives him some kind of relaxation. Sometimes he spends all day talking to the kids, playing with them. There was a garden, his favourite spot. This orphanage was founded by his mother. That's why when he visits there he feels as if he is in his mother embrace, the warmth of that place always soothes his soul.

Jungkook's pov

"Hello mom,How are you doing? " I place the lily in her grave . Dad told me she loves lily.

"Omma , I am 22 now but I am still your little kookie" Jungkook chuckle.

" I miss you omma, I wish you were here to celebrate my birthday, I wish you hug me and wish me Happy birthday I wish....."

Tears roll down from my eyes. This is so painful when I see her face in those pictures . She was so beautiful .

" I mi-miss yo-you o-omma and I lo-love you a-a l-lot. Please t-take me to y-you"

Author's pov

" Welcome Jungkook oppa" a little girl greeted him. A smile plaster on Jungkook face, "We planned a surprise for you"

"Surprise?"he ask

"Yes!!!! come with me" the little girl was excited , and that made him chuckle.

They enter a beautiful room decorated with flowers and balloons. They plan a surprise birthday party for him. the medium size handmaid cake placed in the middle of the room.

"Happy birthday"they speak in unison.

Jungkook's pov

That was a pleasant birthday. Whenever I come here I feel loved , the atmosphere gives me warmth. I am going towards the garden, this is one of my favourite places . The fragrance of the flowers soothe my mind, those mild green grass I don't why I feel I am in your lap sleeping peacefully there I miss you omma, I miss you at that point that I want to leave this emotionless world and live with you. Do you leave me because I am not a good son to you or because I am unlucky. I miss you I really miss you why did you leave me can't you see from there that I miss you.

Author's  pov

Tears were unknowingly falling from his eyes. How much he tries to compress his feelings he can't. It was so many years but he still loves his mom. His feet lead him towards the bench behind the bushes.

But he doesn't know there was already someone who was waiting for him. She was lost like him, maybe more than him. Jungkook didn't know that this birthday would change this life at one point.

Jungkook's pov

I start walking towards the bench. I can hear some soft melody coming from the other side of the bushes. As soon as I reach the bench I can see a girl setting her back facing me. I don't know why my heart skipped a bit. Unknowingly my feet lead me towards her.

"Hello"

She turned to me, and now I can see her face. Her eyes were so pure and innocent, I can't stop staring at her face. Her facial features are so beautiful.

"Who are you ms? Did you live here?"

She didn't answer my questions; she just looked at me with confused eyes as if she wanted to read my soul. I don't know what happened to me but suddenly I feel like I want to know her and explore her, she looks like an open book but her eyes are so numb ready to seed tears, as if something very bad happens.

 Author's pov

"Hyuna what are you doing here ? I was looking for you everywhere" the lady shifted  her gaze towards the man beside Hyuna.

"Mr.Jeon you are here too" she bowed to him.

Jungkook bow to her in return and give her a polite smile ."Hello, Ms.Song "

Mrs.Song is a middle aged woman. She lives in the orphanage to take care of the children. she is a very nice person. Mrs.Jeon was fond of her so she requested her to work there,she also enjoyed the time she spent with the kids. It is better than any other job. She treats them like her own children.

"I told you not be be so formal with me, I am like your son"

A soft smile appear in her face "Yes your are definitely my son , by the way today is your birthday right Happy birthday son"

"Bir-bi-birthday"

They looked at her final notice of her appearance but the girl was not looking at them, lowering her head. She was repeating the same word like a little child who just learned a new word.

" Yes Hyuna, birthday. Today is his birthday."

She lifted her head and looked at his doe eyes. Hyuna wanted him to say something but Jungkook was too confused to utter a word.

Jungkook's pov

I don't know why she acts like a child who just learned something very amusing and wants to know more about the word 'birthday'. I shift my gaze towards Ms.Song.

"She is new here, her relatives leave her here. A few week ago when she come here,her body was full of bruise and cuts I don't know what they do to her but she was not really in a good shape, so I ask Mr.Jeon weather we can keep her or not and he was okay with it so she live here now"

I noticed she was playing with her fingers as if she was in her own world.

"But she is acting like a child.

Author's pov

"She lost her patient at the age of 5 in a car accident and she was badly injured. At that accident before she faint she saw her patient dying in front her eyes and her relatives were not that good to her because the one who left her here said not to give her if anyone come and ask for her"

Jungkook's eyes never leave Hyuna as if he can imagine that situation in front of his eyes.

" I hope she recovers from this stage. Anyway Hyuna lets go, don't bother him. Have good day son"

They leave Jungkook there, completely speechless. His brain is processing what she says just now. He never thought the girl with that beautiful aura had this kind of tragedy in her life, for him it's really hard to believe right now 'She has no one with her' is the only word he has in his mind.

Don't forget to vote :)

Happy Reading