I'm Listening

My beloved Saki. First of all, I'll explain what happened before you came to this world. I got a message shortly before I left you in the classroom, right? Well, it was from the head of the Photography Club. Fuh-fuh-fuh, why did I get a message from someone like that? You see, I asked them to take our pictures at the cosplay event! Then, he told me he'd be happy to take on the job, so I went to tell him that we decided which event we'd go to. I wanted to thank him directly as he'd be taking time out of his days off. That's what we were talking about when you saw us. I thought maybe you mistook it for a confession or something. But I thought it would be more convenient, so I asked him to fake us being lovers. The president looked a little reluctant, but he cooperated when I told him. Why would I do that? That's the thing, isn't it? It's for you to give up on me, Saki. Because if you're with me, I'd destroy your dreams. Even if it was pretending, I became lovers with the president so you could try and forget me. But, I immediately regretted it. Because you fell down the stairs and hit your head, Saki... and you wouldn't wake up. Even if I went to see you, you were always asleep. I was told they didn't know when you would make up. Your aunt was crying all the time, too. At that time, I didn't know what I'd do without you, Saki. I wish I hadn't done that and upset you, Saki. It's all my fault. I was just thinking about it. Then, because I was sleep-deprived, I slipped and fell down the stairs... And before I knew it, I was in this world. I was a little uncomfortable at first, but I got used to it soon. I can't be with you anymore, so I thought I'd enjoy this world. But for some reason, I never ran into my beloved Marshall of Darkness. Meanwhile, Kou gathered information on you and told me you didn't want to stop me from bonding with the Heroes of Light. Then, I thought you might be a different person from the Marshall I know. So, I secretly contacted Jade and asked if you had changed. He was wary at first, but when I told him I wasn't hostile and talked about how much I loved the Marshall, he immediately told me. He explained that, shortly before I arrived, there were times when you seemed to be a different person. At that time, I thought you might have become the Marshall, Saki. Well, it was an unfounded intuition. When we talked about that, Jade told me he'd cooperate as much as possible. Lovers should be together beyond any hardship. You know the rest from there. By the way, I was convinced you were the Marshall when you helped me in the city. I heard that you had a broken heart from someone that looked like the Saint of Light and that you still had lingering regrets about that person. I'm glad that you still liked me, Saki, but it was a little complicated for me. If you didn't like me anymore, Saki, I was wondering if I could live in this world forever as a different person. Ahahahaha. I said I didn't want to kill your dreams, but I'm doing the opposite. But that moment made me decide. I have to free you from me, Saki, and return you to the original world. That's why I decided to use the Ultimate Magic so I could set things right. You must have touched the doll so many times to get this message... so you've already met Diamond, right? There's a reason the hardliners agreed to a peace treaty. I'm pretending to broker a peace treaty and annihilate all of the Dark Faction with the Ultimate Magic except for you, Marshall. Of course, that's a lie. Well, he didn't seem to completely believe me, he said, "If you try to use the Ultimate Magic for something other than what you promised, I will have you executed on the spot." Or, that was how it was supposed to go. Because if it all goes according to plan– I'll rattle you badly. I'll only return you to the original world with the Ultimate Magic. I'll be executed by Diamond because I broke my promise. You'll return to the original world and find out I'm definitely dead. –That's how it's going to play out. This is good for you, Saki! With this, you can forget about Mika Nonoyama's wickedness and return to a peaceful daily life! ... I tried to say that, but after all, I think I recorded this hidden message because I've got some regrets. I'm sorry, Saki. I love you. Ah! I've recorded it, but don't let Saki hear this message! Putts... –Mika was so stupid. What the hell was she talking about?! She can't be with me because she'll destroy my dreams?! If she breaks her promise, she'll be executed on the spot?! You've got to be kidding me! Geeze! I have to get out of this room and yell at her soon... Fuhn! Bassh..! Shuuu.... It's no use. This door won't budge even with attack spells... I can't be here. I have to go to Mika. I have to hurry. Bassh...! I have to hurry. Bassh...! Bassh...! I have to hurry... Bassh...! Bassh...! Bassh...! Come on... break already... "Ya-hoo, Marshall of Darkness! You seem to be in a spot of trouble, aren't you?" "YES, I AM! ... Huh?" When I looked up at the ceiling, that voice was... "Tou...!" The feminine man wearing a pink kimono dropped from where the ceiling boards had been removed. "I'm sorry, Marshall, it seems my daughter has caused you trouble again... this is a pittance, but." ... Like before, the motherly boy, Kou, pulled a candy out from the folds of his clothes. There are a lot of things I have questions about, but... this is most definitely that chance I needed.