I'm With Prince Charming, Part 6

A boy in gym clothes is standing before me, smiling. "Nonoyama, let's give our all in the upcoming marathon!" "Yeah! Let's" I said. "So, if you're in the top 10, Nonoyama... why don't you go out with me?" I didn't expect those words to come from his mouth. "Huh? Why?" "What do you mean, why? If you do my best... don't you deserve some kind of reward?" "Yes, but why would going out with you be a reward?" "Huh? Because you can go out with me?" ... Oh, I see now. The girls in class told me he was a prince, so he was spoiled, so I wondered if he had misunderstood something. "I'm sorry, but I'm not interested in people that are just fast," I said. "Wha...?" The boy is getting redder and redder. "... I just said I liked you!" Then he said it outright, saying it like I should be grateful. When I thought it was a pain, the scenery around me swirled around. Before I knew it, the place around me had become the classroom after school. Before me, there's a boy in a junior high school uniform, putting together documents. I'm certain... that was the student council president when I was in my 1^st year. "Thank you for your help, Nonoyama," he said. "Don't mention it, I'm also a member of the student council," I said. "I'm glad to hear you say that," he said. "Well, it's getting late, so let's finish up and go home." "Yes, good work today," I said. "Yeah, I'm exhausted," he said. "So, I'll walk you home today as thanks." "No, it's fine," I said. "And my friends are waiting in the library." "I see. Well, then..." the president said as he suddenly approached me. "... President?" "How about this as a thank you?" he said as he put his hands on my cheeks. ... That's it. This person was also a creep, spoiled by the people around him. "Please get away from me!" "...?!" When I slapped him with all my might, the student council president was stunned and panicking. "Wh-What are you doing, Nonoyama?!" "That's my line," I said. "What are you doing all of a sudden?!" "What... didn't you join the student council because you had a crush on me?" "No, I just wanted to get the answer key," I said. "..." He looks at me with dissatisfied eyes. "Don't give me that look," I said. "You also want to take the exam, so if you keep quiet, I won't make any noise..." "... I'm never going to forgive you," he said. He didn't even listen to my words, so he threw the documents away and left the student council room. After that, I was harassed by my female seniors. Well, when they tried to harass Saki, too, I made thorough revenge, including the mastermind. As I recalled that time, the scenery swirled and changed again. Every time, the one that confesses is the ace of the athletic club, the one with the highest grades, the one who's most popular at school. Overconfident, looking down at me from above. Every time I refuse, their faces turn bright red and they curse me. ... Oh, is this a moving light? I wonder why all these annoying memories are coming out...? I want to see my memories with Saki... but it's impossible, isn't it? I said such a terrible thing. "Michaela, are you ready?" I came back to the present with that voice. When I turned to look, there was Diamond and his blinding eyes, pretending to read over and confirm the text of the peace treaty. It seems like I got bored and slept through the joint declaration, but was it time already?" "It's alright, Prince Diamond! The preparations are going perfectly!" When I replied to him telepathically, Diamond smile. "That's what I like to hear! Now, it's almost time to realize our utopia!" "Yes! I'll do my best!" "So reliable," Diamond said. "Oh, yes, I don't think you will... but you didn't come all this way to betray me, didn't you?" "... Of course I won't!" "Fufufu, that's right," Diamond said. "I paid special attention to that. Did you think I'd forget the favor?" Ah... was he saying that like I should be grateful again? It was a short life, but that it all came to this... Well, no. This will help Saki. Because I was able to kiss her because of all this trouble, and yeah, it was a pretty good life. I have few regrets! Here we go! Full speed to the end! "... Prince Diamond, it seems you've stopped signing, is there something wrong with the text?" Gibeon asked. "... Fufufu," Diamond chuckled. "Well, such a lighthearted treaty is nothing but a mistake!" he cried, tearing up the paper with a fearless smile. "... What?! What the hell are you doing, Prince Diamond?!" "Ahahaha! Don't be so surprised! My Forces of Light wouldn't join hands with your lowly Dark Faction!" "Come now, Michaela! With the power of your divine light, destroy all these filthy beings!" Diamond said, smiling wickedly at me. "Yes, Prince Diamond!" I said, returning my best smile. Now, all I have to do is return Saki to the original world with the Ultimate Magic. I'll betray him and be executed by Diamond. Gibeon and Jade will be able to manage Diamond in the aftermath. So, all the horrible people will be hurt, and everyone will be happy. But even then– "Michaela?! What the hell are you doing?!" –I didn't expect this. The doll's head was stroked every time Jade was there, but it wasn't enough to have the secret line play even once. "Michaela! Do it quickly!" Diamond cried. Saki doesn't pet the doll's head. "Do you mean to betray me?!" So the secret voice line shouldn't have played. Still, the hall's door opens and an out-of-breath Saki rushes in. But, I can't keep wishing that things were so convenient. However– "Michaela! If you delay this any further, I'll consider it a betrayal and punish you immediately..." "I'm not going to delay anymore!" I said. "I'll use the Ultimate Magic right now!" –Can't I drag things further and not die in vain? ... Bye-bye, Saki. Please live a peaceful and happy life in a world without me. "The Power of Light, gather here now and bring Saki back to the original world..." Batan! "Wait a minute!" Suddenly, the doors slam open and a scream echoes in the hall. This shouldn't be happening. Even still– "Mika! I've got a lot to say to you, so wait there!" –That was definitely Saki as the Marshall of Darkness.