I'm Pushing Through

I escape my room and head to the reception hall with the Heroes of Light– "Why is the Marshall of Darkness here?!" "Didn't the Saint of Light say she'd keep her locked up till it was over?!" –As early as that, I encountered Diamond's private soldiers, who had been lost inside this castle. "I'm sorry, everyone..." Sea said, looking disappointed. "I think I didn't put all the personal guard to sleep.." "Don't worry, just reducing their number is good," I said. "At this level, basic attack spells will be enough." Sea smiled, relieved. "Yeah... thank you, Lady of Darkness. But... I'll have to deal with my mess myself," he said as a lute appeared from nowhere. "Sea, what do you think you're going to do?!" "Don't you know we're Prince Diamond's personal guard?!" Diamond's troops point their weapons at Sea as they spit out cliched lines. "Fufufu, why am I? I'm not serving Diamond, but the Saint of Light," Sea said, firing back with another cliché, then smiling as he did on the game's cover. And the lute strummed "Poron"– "Please listen to the 'Anchor Rondo'!" –He started playing a song that stopped the enemy. "Guah...?!" "Woah...?!" Immediately, the personal guards were crawling on the floor. "Well then, Lady of Darkness," Sea said. "I'm stuck here, so move on without me. When things are peaceful, I'll catch up to you." It sounds like a death flag... but let's give priority to Mika. I'm sure our forces will come once they hear the noise. "Thank you, Sea. We'll leave you here!" "Yes, go on, Lady of Darkness," Sea said, waving at our backs as we sprinted up the hall again. After that– "Marshall, leave this to me! Ninja Art: Shadow Bind!" "I've got this! Leave it to me! Icicle Cage!" "I've been given the trust of the Lady of Darkness and of Light! Gale Thunder Fist!" "Fuhn, this old man healer has still got tricks up his sleeve. Marshall, go ahead. Secret Technique: Stop Self-Healing." –One after the other, the Heroes of Light were left behind. I was quite shocked to find out that Kai was an old man who just looked like a kid, but... let's not worry about them, let's hurry to Mika. I'll reach the reception hall soon. "My, my? That's the Marshall of Darkness, isn't it?!" "What's this, now? She was supposed to be caged till it was over!" ... Somehow, there were unfamiliar, disturbing voices behind me. That was definitely Diamond's personal guard, but– "Hahaha, are you scared? I'm Alpha, Captain of Prince Diamond's Personal Guard and His Right Hand !" "Fufufu, are you scared?! I'm Omega, the Deputy Captain of Prince Diamond's Personal Guard and His Left Hand!" "Anything that interferes with His Highness wishes deserves to suffer... huh?!" "Anything that interferes with His Highness wishes deserves to suffer... hrmm?!" –They're not worth dealing with, so let's go ahead without looking back. "Hey, wait for us! Whoa...!" "You're being a fool! Hmn...?!" Gashan! "Woah...?!" Suddenly, the lights fall from the ceiling. I managed to avoid it, but if it hit me directly, I would have been seriously injured... "Now, Marshall of Darkness! It's time!" "Now, Marshall of Darkness! It's time!" ... Apparently, I shouldn't have bothered with them? Well, of course, of course, I shouldn't have... I don't want to waste my physical and magic power. But, it can't be helped. If these two are middle-boss types, I can manage them by myself– "This is the end! Wheel of Destiny!" " " "This is the end! Smite Evil!" –When I thought about that, I heard two familiar voices. "Gooh...?!" "Ugh...?!" I looked back at the same time those screams rang out, Lavender and Topaz were both kicking a duo of macho men in fancy clothes. "Sorry to have kept you waiting, Marshall of Darkness," Topaz said. "Let us handle these two people while you head off to the Saint of Light!" "Hmm, I don't like it, but you're the only one who can save the Saint of Light," Lavender said. "Topaz, Lavender... thank you!" After that, I asked them to secure the hall leading up... but I'm a little worried... "Hmm? What's wrong, Marshall of Darkness?" "Is there something on Topaz's stupid face?" Lavender asked. "Oh, no, it's not that... well, is it okay for Topaz to get kicked? It's kind of his thing..." [INS: :INS] ... I feel like I shouldn't have asked that. Well, Topaz doesn't seem to mind too much, he laughs and parries a strike– "Well, I only want to be kicked by the Saint of Light. Though, if the Saint said that someone else can kick me, I'll accept it as a form of play!" –And he seems to want it. I got a glimpse of a world I didn't want to know and learned things I didn't need to know... "Look, leave this and the masochist alone, Marshall of Darkness, go to the Lady of Light," Lavender said. "Oh, right," I said. "I'll do that." "Lavender! Why would you say that as a fellow masochist?!" "Did I ever say I was a masochist?!" ... It seems that a different type of trouble was brewing. But we'll see Mika soon enough so let's leave them alone.