Behind the scenes of BSE

2013

Today was the filming of our new music video called "Best Song Ever".

I was sitting in a make up chair, Lou was putting make up on me, I was in  the outfit of my supposably character.

My character is a cheery fan that broke into the office, just to see "us" and wanted to take a photo together.

I am wearing  big glasses, a One Direction t-shirt. They said that I need to change my phone case into a 1d theme, of course I did that, my hair was in pigtails, and that's practically the look.

Good thing that this is my character,
I don't want to wear what Louis and Niall are wearing, it looks really uncomfortable.

The boys haven't seen me yet and their outfits are finished, I'm the last one to finish.

"Okay, Y/N you're done" Lou smiled, I nodded, quickly hugging her.

...

I saw the boys laughing at each other's characters.

"I like Louis, cause he's hairy" Harry joked while holding Lux in his arms. The four boys chuckled at Harry's comment.

"Hi, lads" I waved, holding the One Direction themed notebook on one hand, my phone was in my pocket.

"Hi, Lux" I smiled towards the little girl, caressing her cheek, while Harry holds her.

The boys' attention focused on me, surprised.

"Woah Y/N, you look ridiculous" Louis smirked. I turned my attention to them, smacking Louis on the shoulder, making him wince.

"I look ridiculous? Look at you" I laughed, He playfully rolled his eyes.

"Zayn, you look glamorous. Are those fake boobs?" I questioned, he nodded.

"It hurts to walk in this, man" He stated, stomping while wearing the heels.

"Don't worry, I'll help you" I smiled, He nodded, thanking me.