Recording Songs

2013

We were recording at a hotel room, the room was set with two mattresses on the wall, a microphone, a laptop, and a couple of speakers.

"Okay, let's do it" I gave a thumbs up, putting on the headphones, and started recording a song for our upcoming album 'Four'.

"Just how fast the Night Changes" I sang into the mic, being instructed on how the tone of my voice should be.
"It's good, just keep it smooth" He instructed. I nodded, continuing to sing.

...

After recording a couple of songs, Niall walked inside the hotel room with his guitar, and sat on the bed.

"Hey Y/N, how's the recording going?"
He asked, strumming his guitar.
"It's going great, just one more song and then I'm finished for the day" I stated, glancing at the notes that has the lyrics written on it.

"Last one, ready Y/N?" Julian, the music producer asked,
"I'm ready" I put the headphones
back on.
"I'll stay and watch" Niall spoke, staring at me. I sang my part on our song 'Ready to Run'.

After I sang a high note, ending the song. Niall cheered, I chuckled.

"That was great" Niall clapped his hands, I smiled.
"Thanks Nialler" I quickly thanked him and talked to one of the music producers.

"You can go now Y/N" He said, I nodded leaving the room with Niall.

"Wanna order room service in my hotel room?" I asked Niall, while we walk into the elevator.
"Sure" He grinned, putting an arm around me.

//

Just a random imagine :))