Coming Out

(Requested)

*you're a lesbian <3*

2015

Every day someone would ask me if I like a guy or ask if I'm dating someone in the band. The truth is they aren't exactly my type since I'm a lesbian.

I've been too scared to come out to people because I'm frightened by what their reaction would be.

I've become very comfortable with my sexuality that I just want people to know, however, no one knows yet and I want the guys to know first because they are like family to me and I know that they won't judge me for it.

I exhaled nervously, I called the guys to go to my house to talk. I heard the front door open, I rushed to open it.

"Hi, guys. Come in, close the door afterwards" I led them into the living room.

"What's this about? Are you okay?" Louis asked, they all sat on the white couch while I sat on a singular seat.
"No, are you pregnant?!" Niall panicked, placing his hands on his hair.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows, hitting Niall on the head.

"Let her talk Ni." Harry sniffed, running his hand through his hair.

"No, I'm not pregnant! I just- I just want to say that I'm- I am-" I stammered, looking down at the floor.
"Spit it out." Louis playfully rolled his eyes.

"I'm gay," I stated, quickly. Glancing back at them to see their reactions, they all looked baffled.
"I didn't tell you guys at first since I was scared of what your reactions would be but now I just want to be forward and say I'm a lesbian." I continued, watching them.

They all stayed quiet, not knowing what to say or do in this situation.

"Please say something, anything at all." I began to feel sad, taking the silence as dissatisfaction.

Harry stood up, giving me a soft embrace, kissing the top of my head.

"I'm so fucking proud of you Y/N!" He placed his hands on my face as he say it.

All the guys followed Harry and hugged me tightly. I almost teared up not expecting these responses.

"We are all here if you need to talk to someone, we love you and support you, love," Harry added, I nodded smiling widely.

"Thank you guys this really means so much to me. I'm glad that you guys are the first ones I talked to about this." I gave them all a huge embrace.

"If you are pregnant we will always help you." Niall joked, I laughed giving him a nod.
"I am not thankfully, but thanks Nialler," I replied.

//

I just want to say that if you are part of the lgbtq+ community I love you so much and I'm so proud of you also you are valid.

<3