Twitcam

2011

I had nothing to do today so I wanted to do a Twitcam for only 10 minutes to check on the fans.

I opened the laptop, logged on to Twitter, clicked and it was recording.
I smiled at the camera, waving my hand.

"Hello!" I spoke, adjusting my laptop so that they can see me.
"I just want to know how are you guys doing today," I scrolled through the comments, reading one.

"Where are the boys? They are not here right now, they're downstairs playing a video game." I said, looking at the camera once or twice but I was mostly looking at the comments.

"You want me to prank call one of them? Why not! I'll call Niall." I picked up my phone, too lazy to go downstairs.

It rang two times before Niall picked it up.

"Hello?" He asked, I pressed the speaker mode so people on the twitcam can hear him.
"Oh my God! It's Niall from One Direction, can you please follow me on Twitter?" I made my voice higher, he kept quiet.
"I know it's you Y/N." I heard him laugh over the phone.

I groaned, laughing with him.

"How did you know?" I asked out of curiosity, looking at the camera.
"I'm watching your twitcam with the lads, we finished playing earlier." He explained.
"Really? Why don't you guys join me?" I questioned, slightly coughing.
"We're at the door." He told, trying to be creepy.

I looked behind me, the door opening slowly. The boys appeared sitting beside me.

We continued to read comments, sometimes laughing at what people said. We enjoyed doing Twitcam but I might not do it for a long time with the lads.