A day with Niall

2014

I got back from my run, to see Niall on on the bed of the hotel room, watching a film. I stared at him.

"Hey Ni, what are you doing here at eight in the morning?" I asked, taking off my running shoes.
"Oh, didn't realize you finally came back. I want to ask if you already had breakfast alreay?" He turned off the tv, and watched me.

"Not yet, I went out for a run after waking up" I drank water, sitting beside him.
"That's perfect, I wanted to get breakfast with you, I heard they have a great restaurant in this city" He smiled, I nodded.
"Of course, I'll just take a shower and get dressed" I got up, walking into the bathroom.

...

We walked outside of the hotel and a few fans surrounded us, but they are really nice compared to the ones we usually run into. Niall and I took pictures with them and signed autographs.

Security found us and helped us get through the forming crowd.

We went inside the restaurant. It was peaceful, some people noticed us but didn't bother coming up to talk.

"Thank you" I smiled at the waiter who gave us menus.
"We're serving breakfast right now, we won't be serving lunch until 1 pm." The waiter stated, waiting for us to order, I nodded.

"What do you want?" Niall asked, yawning. I looked at the menu. The choices are delicious, and it's not too expensive.

"I'll probably just have waffles with a side of bacon, and coffee for a beverage" I glanced at Niall waiting for him to order.

Niall finally ordered after not knowing what to choose. The waiter wrote down our orders and walked away.

"I gotta say, this is a nice restaurant"
I stated, looking at the paintings that are hanged up on the blue painted walls.
"Yeah" Niall agreed, stretching his arms.

...

I finished eating my food, taking a sip of water. Niall also finished, wiping his mouth with a tissue.

"We should probably go" Niall suggested, pulling out his wallet. I eyed him.
"Niall, let me pay" I pulled out some cash from my wallet, He shaked his head.
"I'll do it" He says, I sighed.
"We should split it" I suggested, Niall nodded.

...

We went back to my hotel room, Niall wanted to stay for a bit.

"Thank you so much Nialler for taking me out for breakfast" I hugged him, He hugged me back, grinning.
"Of course" He kissed my forehead.
"I think the boys are now awake, but whatever. Let's watch a film" I dragged him, He laughed.