Mornings

2011

I cuddled my pillow, my eyes closed, when I felt shuffling around me.

"Time to get up" Niall sang, I groaned covering my face with a blanket.
"No, no, no. Get up, so we can have breakfast" Louis stated, moving the blanket away from me.
"Why can't you just eat breakfast without me" I mumbled, keeping my eyes shut, face squished on to the pillow.

Liam sat on the other side of the bed, moving a hair strand off my face.

"We can't. Paul said we can't have breakfast until everyone is awake, you're the only one who's still hasn't gotten up" Harry explained.
"Tell Paul, I'm not gonna get up" I remarked, wanting to go back to sleep.

Someone jumped on me, making me alert. I opened my eyes to see Louis on top of me,  I squinted, adjusting to the light of the room.

"Louis! piss off" I tried to move him away, but he won't budge.
"No, not until you say you'll get up" He spoke, his voice muffled.
"No!" I scolded, He gave me a look.
"Okay, okay. I'll get up" I gave in, Louis moved off me, I stretched my arms, still feeling drowsy.

"Okay, leave I need to change" I commanded, pushing all of them out the door.
"30 minutes then we're going! You better not go back to sleep" Liam yelled on the other side of the door.
"Not keeping any promises!" I smirked, going to the bathroom to change.