A day with Harry

2013

We are in Paris, France right now for our show tomorrow night. They gave us a day to explore the city a bit.

Harry and I were the only ones left in the hotel. The boys left us cause Louis' quote 'We didn't wake up early'.

"Harry, you ready to go?" I asked, grabbing my phone. He nodded, putting on his sunglasses.

We walked on the street some people gazed at us, Harry placed his arm around me, I grinned.

"Where do you want to go first?" He asked, I glanced at him, forgetting that he's that tall.
"Let's go to the Eiffel tower, I really want to take a picture" I explained.
He nodded.

"I think you need to be a little lower"
Harry instructed. I nodded, taking a picture of him.

We are in front of the Eiffel tower.
He was putting a hand up, so when you looked at the photo it looks like he's holding the tower in the palm of his hand.

"I think that's close enough" I let him look at the photo.
"Yeah, I guess" He shrugged. We burst into a fit of laughter.

"Now, let's take a selfie" I spoke, giving him my phone. Harry holds the camera up, making sure the tower and us were seen in the camera frame.

"That's nice, I'll post that on my Instagram" I checked the photos we took.

...

We went into a small bakery and ate while chatting.

After eating a delicious meal we continued to walk down the street, shopping bags in our hands. Harry and I bought some gifts for our families to take back home.

While walking, I suddenly bumped into a tall man.

"Oh, I'm sorry" I apologized,  glanced at the man. It was Liam, beside him are Niall, Zayn, and Louis.
"Hey Harry, look who we bumped into" I stated, Harry looked up from his phone.
"Hey guys" Harry waved, putting his phone back in his pocket.

"You guys bought a lot of stuff" Louis spoke, drinking his beverage.
"It's for our families to bring back home" I stated.
"We were about to eat, wanna join us?" Zayn insisted. Harry and I shake our heads no.
"Sounds nice, but we just ate" I replied. They nodded, understanding.
"See you back in the hotel boys, we still have a few places we want to visit" Harry said, dragging me away from the boys.