A day with Louis

2015

I walked out of the bathroom, putting my hair in a ponytail, when I heard someone clear their throat.

I flinched, getting startled, I saw Louis with his arms crossed. Louis and I shared a hotel room with separate beds, cause why not?

"Geez! Tommo you scared me" I say, putting on my running shoes.
"What are you doing?" He asked.
"I'm about to go on a walk, What are you doing awake, I thought you won't get up until later afternoon?" I stated.
"Well change of plans, and I'm coming with you" He got up to change his clothes, I shook my head.

"Louis, It's okay if you don't join me"
I watched Louis brush his teeth.
"Y/N. A girl walking alone in the street is dangerous especially when your famous. Anything can happen, besides I have nothing to do anyways" He remarked, wiping his mouth with a towel.
"Fine, but get ready faster, I wanna have breakfast after this." I ordered.

...

I glanced at Louis, who looks exhausted.

"Tommo, are you okay?" I asked, worried at his state.
"I'm fine, just need to rest" He spoke, out of breath, I nodded.
"Hey, I see a park bench just a couple of feet away" I pointed, He nodded.

We sat on the bench, watching the ducks swim in the lake.

"Let's stay here for a while, talk about random shit" He stated, drinking his water.
"Okay, what do you wanna talk about?" I asked, wiping sweat out of my face.
"Where do you see yourself in five years?" He asked, gazing at me.
"I haven't really thought about that, but hopefully still in touch with you guys..." I replied, He nodded.
"Hopefully" He mumbled.

Talking with Louis makes me smile.
He's just so easy to talk to and he'll always listen to whatever you say.

"Hi, are you Louis and Y/N?" A woman asked, Louis and I looked at each other, confused.
"Yeah, that's us" Louis smiled at her.

"My daughter is a huge fan of yours, would you mind saying hello to her in a video?" She pleaded.

Louis nodded at me, I smiled.
"Of course, that sounds good" I grinned, She pulled out her phone and gave us her phone to record.

After recording a video, we said our goodbyes and walked back to the hotel to eat breakfast.