A day with Liam

2014

"Yeah. We just stayed in the hotel, we didn't go anywhere, Of course" I spoke to my mum over the phone. Holding the phone over my shoulders, while folding some clothes.

While talking to her I heard knocking on the door. I got up, to answer the door while holding the phone with my right hand.

"Wait mum, someone's at the door" I put her on hold and open the door.
"Liam?" I asked, surprised. He waved.
"Hey, can I come in?" He questioned, I nodded, moving aside so he can come in.
"I gotta go mum, I'll talk to you later"
I ended the call, placing my phone on a table.

"What do you need, Payno?" I crossed my arms, He smiled.
"You want to go to the movies later?"
He asked, I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Why?" I wondered, He sighed.
"I don't think we get to spend time together anymore, even though I know we're in the same band but you get my point" He paused, I laughed a bit, letting him continue.

"And you're one of my best friends and I want to do something with you" He added, I smiled.
"Of course, but did you buy tickets already?" I walked towards the bed, putting things away.
"Yep," He responded. Showing me the tickets, I grinned.

"What time?" I asked, He checked his watch.
"9 pm" He replied, I nodded.
"Okay, wait for me in the lobby later."
I grabbed my phone. He grinned, leaving.

...

It's 8:50 right now. We bought some snacks and went inside the movie theater.

Liam chose the seats in the back, and we sat there waiting for the movie to start, while muching on the popcorn.

Halfway through the movie, I shivered, feeling cold. Liam noticed and gave me his sweater, I thanked him.

...

The movie ended, the lights turning on. I stretched my arms.

"That's a good movie" Liam spoke, I agreed checking the time 11:45 pm.

We left the movie theater, a few paparazzi found us, flashing their flashlights while taking pictures of us, walking back to our hotel.

Liam walked me back to my hotel room.

"Thank you for today, Li" I smiled.
"No problem" He replied, waiting for me to go inside. I closed the door, going to the bathroom to get ready for bed.