Tour bus

2013

I changed my clothes, feeling more comfortable and joined the guys on the main area of the bus.

My phone suddenly rang, I answered the phone call and saw the face of my mother.

"Hi mum, how are you?" I asked, She smiled.
"I'm good love, how are you and the boys?" She asked.
"We're all doing great, I'm actually with them right now" I showed her the guys, who waved at her.
"Hi Y/M/N!" They all say in sync.

She grinned, waving back.

"Hi boys, just tell me if Y/N is causing you any trouble" She joked, they all chuckled.
"We will" Liam replied.

I turn the camera back to me.

"Did you get my present?" I asked her, She nodded.
"Yes I did, thank you hun" She showed the perfume, I got for her birthday.
"I love you mum, I gotta go bye!" We both said our goodbyes and I ended the call.

After talking with my mother, I joined in at the conversation.

"Yeah, I love it" Niall talks about Ireland as usual.

I sat beside Louis, sometimes laughing at one of Harry's terrible jokes.

While chatting with the guys I suddenly scrunched my nose smelling a horrible scent.

"Ohh wow." I move my hand in a up and down motion, trying get rid of the smell.

"That is awful.. Own up, own up!" Louis stated.
"Who farted?" Zayn questioned.

"Niall." Louis pointed.

Niall scoffed at them, while I laughed at the situation.

"Ya' know sometimes when it gets really smelly, Niall doesn't admit it"
Louis said, we agreed.

Niall defended himself and the topic changed into another one. I got tired and got up.

"I'm going to bed, see you guys in the morning" I waved at them.
"Yeah, me too" Zayn said, yawning.

I quickly said goodnight to Zayn and walked to my bed, closing the mini curtain for privacy.

//

Y/M/N = Your Mother's Name.