Her Eonnie(Yves)

Growing up I've always been admiring Yves unnie up until now...

"So as I was saying is-- huh?" Chuu stopped speaking because her friend right beside wasn't listening. Chuu chuckles, she knows.

They were walking home and their school today just ended minutes ago.
Y/n on the other was on her own world always forgetting Chuu right beside her. Chuu justs let her be.

Chuu decided to speak, of course to tease her friend, "Thinking 'bout Sooyoung unnie?", Y/n snap out of her thoughts "Huh?" She looks around. She didn't even noticed how have walked, and that's just how much she likes that Sooyoung unnie of her.

"N-no" She stutter, just hearing Sooyoung's name makes her heart panic.

*Badump

*Badump

*Badump

What a coincidence Sooyoung can be seen at the side of the street buying street foods. Y/n widens her eye, also blushing. Chuu looks at the blushing Y/n with her mini evil laugh, she knows.

"Unnie what should i do?!" Y/n asks, panicking, Chuu didn't even hesitate to think just said "Yes" and grabbed Y/n's wrist. They walked over to Sooyoung to say a hi and hang out with her a bit.

"Sooyoung!!" Chuu was shouting, everyone looked at them and so does Sooyoung. Sooyoung waved them a small hi. Everything felt like slow motion to Y/n, everything was blurry except for Sooyoung's angelic face.

Yves unnie...

I was doing my homework since I have nothing to do as always. While doing my homework I heard someone it was unnie "I'm homee!"

Yay! I can finally play with unnie, but this time it's new she's with someone. Who's that?

"Y/n! I just bought a friend over! Hey introduce yourself" Unnie patted my back. Looking at the girl infront of me I bet she's older than me. I bowed down before introducing myself "Hello I'm Y/n nice to meet you miss unnie".

She chuckled and so did my unnie "Don't worry she's always like that when she meets someone new"

I bowed down again because I'm a little bit embarrassed "I'm sorry it's a habit of mine"

She grabbed my shoulder and her other hand on my chin lifting my head up. She tiled her head and did a cheeky smile "You're cute~" and that's when I know my eyes sparkled like fireworks exploding.

Oh, Yves unnie... How can I have the courage?..

The slow motion stopped everything went back to normal, but Y/n's heart wasn't. They finally came close to Sooyoung. "Hey Sooyoung unnie whatchu doin?" Chuu asked being as bubbly as always.

Y/n tries to look away, she's a blushing mess it caught Yves's attention "Hey Y/n your face it's very red are you okay" Sooyoung ignores Chuu to check on Y/n.
Chuu evil giggles, "Hmm. Looks like Y/n's blushing?"

Yves glaces at Chuu shrugging for a second before looking back at Y/n, "Really? I didn't know you had a crush" Yves laughs looking down, while she was looking down Y/n glares at Chuu, Chuu only shrugs.

Yves looks up again "Are you thinking about him right now?" Yves ask smuggling, wiggling her brows. Kinda hurts Y/n that Yves thinks she's straight.

Y/n playfully punches Yves on the shoulder "No I'm not" She rolled her eyes that made Yves laugh. "Yes you are~" Yves decided to tease her. While Chuu on the other hand left them to buy snacks, she was hungry and she the two being lovely dovely with eachother makes her hungry even more.

"Okay okay I'm just kidding" Raised her hands up in defeat. Y/n smirked "heh" she say with confidence, but not long after Yves pinches her cheeks "Your so cuteee" Yves say scrunching her nose.
"Ow ow!" Y/n to remove Yves's hand off of her face-

Their currently sitting in stool bar. They just finished eating. Y/n was still caressing her cheeks after Yves pinching them. "Hey Y/n- I, I'm sorr--" Yves tries to caress cheeks, but Y/n's slaps her hand. Looking at the scene infront of Chuu makes her laugh "Pfft- hahaha" Chuu laughs loudly. Both of the girls looks at her thinking she's a freak laughing out of nowhere.

"You know. You two y'all look like a couple. It's very obvious" Chuu says straightforwardly. They both look away, blushing. "H-hey it's not lik-" Yves stutters. Chuu stands up "Leaving, bye y'all" There she runs away disappearing from their sight.

"Well, uhm. This is awkward~" Y/n mumbles. Y/n stands up from her seat "Yves unnie I-- huh?", Yves grabs her wrist. Y/n was confused and wants to go home because she's tired, but there's a bit of her not wanting to.

Yves stands up from her seat, "Yves unnie I?", And Yves drags her from the crowded place to go somewhere private. Y/n was blushing because Yves was holding her wrist, come on she's her crush.

Yves stops at a place that no one is in. "Yves unnie what's-", Yves hugs her to shut her up and she surprised by the action too.

"Y/n i want to say something to you that I've been wanting to say" Yves looks at her, like she's staring at your soul. Y/n was curious and don't blushing too. 'What is she going to say?' Y/n thought. Y/n's thoughts was cut off when Yves spoke.

"Y/n I like you" Hearing those word Y/n's stiffened, eyes widened. Those words repeated on her mind, it's like a broken vinyl player.

Y/n I like you

I like you

I like you

I like...

You.

Y/n went back on her senses. "I knew it your straight. Maybe I shouldn't have confesse--" Yves was cut off when Y/n pulled her into a kiss. Yves widens her eyes she is shocked, but she's happy. Y/n pull out of their kiss. She tooked a deep breath and was going to say she likes her too, but realization hits her. She blushed so hard she looks like a tomato. She was panicking too she couldn't believe what she just did.

Yves giggles, "Bold moves there Y/n". Y/n heart beated rapidly "U-unnie I" she was stuttering all over the place. Y/n took a deep breath before letting out "UNNIEI'MSORRYTHATKISSEDYOUANDILIKEYOUTOOUNNIE" She lets out the breath she was holding.

"Woah nicki minaj is that you?" Yves laughs, "You're too cute Y/n I don't even think I deserve you" Yves smiles so dearing at Y/n.

"I love you unnie"

"I love you too cutie"

-----
Hey I'm back after ghosting this acc for almost months I'm not sure, but I'm posting another book! It's kpop girls x Fem reader oneshots.

Looking at my old books I've improved, sorta.