The Boy in The Wolf Dress(Chuu)

The boy in the wolf dress(Note: both of the characters are 9)

Jiwoo's pov

While walking in this deep I seem to be lost. I was just wondering earlier because I heard a noise and was curious and is kinda regretting now. Jiwoo is my name by the way don't ask why I'm introducing myself I just tend to like documentary myself. A sound can be heard and its leaves crisps then a howl. Who could be howling in noon? Forget about it. I followed where the howl is coming and saw a kid just the same size as me? It then joints up an alert position, it growled. Is he crazy or something why is he acting like a wolf? He was slowly approaching me as a back away, his nose scrunched and gritting his teeth. Okay, I'm getting nervous "Woah, chill" I put my hands up, telling him I'm no harm. He's still doing it. Shoot it's either fight or flight, and today I'm taking a plane. I dashed away from the weirdo as fast as I can and I saw him catching up FAST. OH MY RUN FOR YOUR LIFE JIWOO. "Please don't hurt me I'm no harm!" I begged as we are still running. I used more of my lower body to run faster and fortunately, it worked, and looks like the weirdo is barely catching up. -I was sitting beside an oak tree, panting hard. That wolfie really fast good thing I'm a lot faster. While peacefully resting someone tackles me to the ground it's him! He was growling and saliva is starting to fall from his mouth while he's pinning me down. "PLEASE! DON'T!" Then suddenly she stopped and held his head and started gripping on his hair. His hood fell off and it's a GIRL?! So this whole I've been misgendering her? Oh my Jiwoo. The girl started to bark still gripping her hair tight. She won't calm down. "H-hey..." I slowly approach her but she won't pay attention. I did my hand in circular motions on her back gently to calm her down and it worked. She was quiet, with her hair down "Hey are oka-" I was cut off when she hugged me I pat her back. Then suddenly she spoke "Thank you, lupical" Her voice it's so calming. I hug her back tightly and embrace her to me. "It's fine"