I(Vivi x Yves)

"Let's break up..."

"Sure."

.

.

.

.

"Kahei? It's been a while... I've missed you."

-

"Kahei, tell me why, why did you agree to it? With no reason at all?" Jiwoo asked. Currently, they're in the park and decided that they should hang out.

"What's up with a sudden question?" Kahei replied, should Kahei tell her? "Sooyoung wants to know. Distancing yourself from her, then easily agreeing to her break up."

Kahei sighed, "What if I say, I don't know the reason?" Jiwoo shooked her head, "I know you. You always have a reason."

Maybe Kahei should tell her, She hopes Jiwoo would understand.

.

.

.

.

"I've told you from the beginning you shouldn't have dated her!" Jinsol, Sooyoung's close friend, said.

"I told you it's fine. She was nice to me anyway." Sooyoung denied it, trying to defend Kahei a bit. Jinsol lets out an exasperated sigh, "Stop denying it and look at yourself right now!"

"I know her, Jinsol. She has a reason."

"Then what was her reason?" Now Sooyoung was the one who lets out a sigh. "Can we not talk about her right now?"

Jinsol clears her throat, "Right. I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable."

What was her reason? Sooyoung's desperate to know. Was Sooyoung the reason why they broke up?

.

.

.

.

"I didn't mean to hurt her..."

"Then why, Kahei?"

"It's because I don't love myself." Hearing those words Jiwoo felt fervid. How can the seemingly always smiling Kahei was going through such things?

"She doesn't deserve this." Kahei pointed at herself, "She doesn't deserve to love someone who can't even love themself."

Jiwoo pulled Kahei in a tight hug, and Jiwoo was crying from the confession, while Kahei was trying her best not to cry.

She breaks down eventually. "Jiwoo, it's so hard, it's so hard to love myself." Kahei tightened the hug. Kahei...

"I want to tell her I always love her, but for now, I need to love myself more."

"Do you think she'll forgive me?"

Jiwoo puts a hand on Kahei's shoulder, "She would, she'll understand."

"Thank you Jiwoo... For always being there for me."

.

.

.

.

It was currently night time, so Sooyoung decided to take a stroll at the beach to pass time. She and Kahei would take walks on beaches, especially at night time.