Bus Stop(Hyunjin)

Third-person pov:

Rain was always Hyunjin's friend and entertainment when waiting at the bus stop. It always calms her down whenever she's angry and lifts her spirit whenever she's sad. She hates getting wet, but the sound it makes, the sound feels so warm and bright that it brings her comfort despite the rainy water being cold.

Just another day of school finished. She's at the bus stop again. The skies became dark, but the news said none of this would happen.

Hyunjin smiled, it was going to rain again and she loves it. Soon water starts dripping, and then came the cold harsh wind.

A person minutes later a person sits beside her that she gave no care about. Maybe it's just another student waiting for the bus to come.

The silence broke when the unknown person spoke, "Hyunjin, right?" It made Hyunjin flinch, she always hates interacting with other people.

"H-how do you know my name? And who are you?" Hyunjin stammers. The girl beside her chuckled, to Hyunjin that laugh didn't make her feel uncomfy but rather warm? She doesn't know either.

"The athletic quiet outcast. Most of the people in our school know you." The girl replied. How do they know her, but Hyunjin doesn't know that she's popular? All the questions in her were answered when the girl spoke again.

"If you're confused, no, we're not classmates, but batchmates. I'm from the other section. Seong Y/n rank 1 in section 2." Oh, It's her. The smart kid everyone knows and loves. Hyunjin finally met the so-called 'popular smart kid'.

Then the rain pours harder making it harder to see.

But Hyunjin doesn't mind. On the other hand, Y/n hates rain.

"You don't like the rain do you?" It took Y/n attention and when she look at Hyunjin, Hyunjin felt her cheeks getting a bit hot. Is it warming itself up because of the cold wind?

"Yeah, I hate it, specially thunders." Hyunjin will never understand why some people don't like rain. Like, doesn't it make you feel relaxed?

"I hate rain because it reminds me of something I always want to forget." Now, Hyunjin was curious. She wants to know but has no courage to ask, and it might be too controversial to even ask.

"The day I got dumped by my girlfriend and also the day she got hit by a bus." The mood quickly went down. Such a tragic story, Hyunjin thought.

"Such nonsense I'm currently speaking. I didn't even ask for your permission to say such things. Please don't feel bad or take pity on me. I'm fine" Hyunjin kinda feels bad even though she was told not to.

Imagine breaking up with your love and then seeing her how she passes away. Hyunjin couldn't bear to even move on from that.

"you're brave, for speaking these kinds of things to me"

"How does that make me brave?" Y/n asks

"Normally people don't have enough courage to speak these kinds of things." Y/n gets it. She didn't even realise that she had just come out to a girl she only talked to for the first time.

But she was grateful that Hyunjin doesn't judge her for being 'gay' and that she can open up with these kinds of stuff.

"You know, Hyunjin I expected so differently of you"

'What does Y/n mean by that' was Hyunjin's thoughts.

"I thought you were going to just keep ignoring me and be cold when I approached you, but I never expect you to be a sweetheart."

Hyunjin was touched and then felt strange things in her stomach. Is it hunger or the words Y/n spoke? Hyunjin replies, "I guess I thought the same too."

"I thought the great Y/n was a cocky girl who brags about herself but is actually a nice person."

"Was that your first impression of me?"

"Yes."

"I really like the rain," Y/n spoke

"You said you didn't?" Hyunjin replies in confusion.

"I like it because you do." She speaks again.

How does she know?

"Body language."

Was Hyunjin that obvious? Or? "I can read body language very well. It's a skill I have." Oh, that makes sense.

Finally, the has stopped and the skies are turning bright again. Just in time, the bus arrives.

"So, this is my ride. Goodbye, Y/n it was nice talking to you"

"Goodbye, Hyunjin. Until we meet again."

-