Pity Love(Karina)

I don't understand...

.

.

.

.

.

What do you mean?

-

"Y/n dance with me!" I was dragged by Jimin to the crowd with other couples dancing. "Unnie..." I muttered to her as she rested her hands on my shoulder. "What? Let's enjoy our prom dance, eh?"

"Y/n! Look at the bunnies; they're so cute!" Jimin pointed at the bunnies, who were eating carrots. She gave me carrots to feed the bunnies. I heard a click, indicating that she took a picture while I was giving carrots.

"Here's a coffee for my one and only." Jimin puts down the freshly brewed smoking coffee. "Thanks for the coffee, unnie." "You're welcome."

.

.

.

.

All of those memories and experiences with you...

What were those for you?

"Let's take a picture, Y/n ah!" she said as we posed for the camera. I looked at the picture; it was of us standing in front of a beautiful mountain scenery, but Jimin was more beautiful.

"Unnie! Stop!" I was trying to push her away while she was laughing maniacally, "Nooo! I don't want it." She then giggled, which made me let go of her, and she eventually succeeded in what she wanted to do.

All this time I thought you genuinely cared about me...

You never genuinely did any of it?

-

"I'm tired, Y/n..."

"Oh, I can give you a massage."

"Don't be foolish. I never liked you; I just took pity on you because no one will ever love you."

"Is this some kind of prank?"

"It's not a prank; accept it that no one loves you, Y/n. Be thankful that you had someone pitying you."

There, she left me standing alone, dumbfounded.

.

.

.

.

.

Just how cruel are you...?

Kpop gg imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara