Dearest, darling, my universe 0.2

"With love, your strawberry moon."

Jieun crumpled the paper that she once held; tears fell on her fist, painting its pale colour. "I'm sorry you had to learn it this way." An old lady spoke behind Jieun, taking her by surprise. She wiped her tears and smiled at the figure who stood beside her. "I'm sorry, my Y/n couldn't tell you personally. I hope you will forgive my daughter." Jieun looked at her with moist eyes; she couldn't bottle up her crying anymore, and she didn't want to be seen crying, so she hugged Y/n's mother. "I would never ever hate Y/n for doing anything bad, because I know there's always a good reason why she's doing it." Y/n's mother embraced the younger woman. "My dear, please don't cry; your Y/n would not like that." Jieun chuckled at her response. "Thank you for delivering this letter to me. It must hurt more to see your daughter sacrifice her life for your good." The older lady shook her head. "Jieun, every grief is equal; just because you were her lover doesn't mean, as her mother, my grief is much deeper than yours. Remember, we both love Y/n; we both grieve the same."

Now Jieun knows where Y/N got her caring trait. She sighs and smiles.

'Love does win all, my strawberry moon; it always does.'

Kpop gg imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें