One Shot - Ending of Tensura

Ending of Tensura my way. You want a boundless Rimuru don't you, read this and you will get a Rimuru far beyond the level of boundless.

.......

Boom!

The sound of the explosion entered my ears as my mind tried to register ‘what happened’ the explosion was so powerful that just the shock waves created by it send me a few steps back.

I can't believe it... How can someone be this powerful..? Did he even have some weakness? Are we fighting a lost battle?

That was our joint attack, the strongest attack that we ever made. If the attack was used on the Cardinal world hundreds of thousands of universes must have been destroyed by it, but here he is standing in front of us... Unscratched.

The one who is wreaking havoc in our world, destroying the world just by his mere presence.

The World-destroying Dragon has appeared.

The incarnation of malice.

More stronger, more cunning, more evil, and more destructive.

The ‘God of Destruction’ that is Ivarage had become, his power is nothing like any of us has seen before. The strongest combined attack that we used against him was destroyed just by his breath attack.

The black lava that destroyed our attack made its way toward us with a speed that is impossible to invade.

<<Incoming attack detected... Analyzing the attack... Successful.

It is recommended to use the «Azathoth» sub-skill «Soul Devour» to devour the incoming attack.>>

Amid a crisis as always, my trusted partner's voice rang in my head, soothing away all of my worries.

"Devour it all «Azathoth»."

Trusting in my skill without any hesitation I used it. The black and blue whirlpool of mist appeared in front of me as it devoured the whole attack.

Sigh. I breathed a sigh of relief as my skill was able to save us this time. At least we have a little chance to win against him... But contrary to my assumption others didn't look well, they have multiple cuts on their body, and their energy is nearly depleted.

Guy, Velzard, Veldora, Milim, Chloe, Velgrynd, and even Diablo looked tired.

So I decided to give my all in this last attack. This attack will decide the future of our world, I hope this will work otherwise... There is nothing in thinking about something that is yet to happen, so I will not pounder about it anymore.

[Imaginary Blade] and [Void Collapse, World of a Thousand Blooming Changes] are my strongest sword techniques and I will use both of them in this final attack. I counteracted my body and redirected my sword into Ivarage direction. My cold golden eyes meet his bloody red glowing eyes with just the eye contact the tension increased by a thousand folds.

Ciel-San I will handle the sword technique [Void Collapse, World of a Thousand Blooming Changes] you just have to focus on [Imaginary Blade] and  «Turn Null» and leave everything to me.’

I said to her and prepared myself for a devastating attack.

Every single one of them is enough powerful to kill someone like Guy and Milim, but I'm going to use all three of them in one attack.

I didn't even have any idea if my body will able to handle the backlash or not... But I didn't have the time to think about those things. With that, I launched myself at Ivarage.