Short Story : Storm Crown 3

Third Person Pov 

Day after day, night after night, and in the blink of an eye thousands of years passed in a flash. At first, it was very difficult for Veldora to adjust to his sister's presence but as they spent time together, gradually nervousness of Veldora lessened a lot. At first, it felt like he was walking on an eggshell but gradually he became used to living with his sister. 

Other than learning how to use his Ultimate Skill from Ciel, the only thing he did was fight with his sister and sometimes with Dagruel for real combat experience and as you might have guessed Ciel forced Veldora to train with Velgrynd. Of course, they fight with pure strength rather than using magic or skills, and since Velgrynd was a grandmaster in Martial Arts Veldora got beaten quite frequently at first but with time he also started to counter his sister's attack, and now he can go toe to toe against her. 

It would have been impossible without Ciel's help.

Removing the ‘restrictions’ on his memories of the future is easy but Ciel is worried that Veldora may go into a rampage if he remembered the last fight so she didn't give him his memories. 

«Are you going to play with that giant again?»

Ciel asked Veldora knowing very well he was planning to bully Dagruel in the name of playing. Even though Veldora was capable of holding his own against Velgrynd but the physiological barrier was not that easy to cross, he will not spar with his sister until he absolutely has to or Ciel forces him to.

Gahaha! Only he is worthy to play against ‘Storm Dragon’ Veldora.’

Veldora replied while laughing, Ciel just rolled her eyes in response, clearly already used to his arrogant and shameless behavior. 

"Veldora! Where are you going? To play with that giant again? I'm also coming. I did not have anything to do anyway." 

A female voice made its way toward Veldora's ears and Veldora groaned unhappily under his breath. She just has to come with him!

Why can't you let me play a little!! 

Veldora did not dare to say anything out loud, just nodded meekly in response.

A refreshing smile appeared on Velgrynd's cold face as she saw her little brother's reaction. She has lived for far too long and did not have any worldly desires; the only thing that she desired was amusement and fun. 

"Let's go then."

With that said both Veldora and Velgrynd took off from the ground and flew into the vast and boundless sky. The place where they live was not that far from Dagruel, to begin with, and in a few minutes, they arrived in front of the Heavenly Gate. 

In the middle of the day when the sun was at its peak a frightening— no two frightening auras made their way towards the ‘Country of Giants’ Damargania. 

‘King of the Giants’ Dagruel sighed heavily as he felt the two auras. 

"Both of them are becoming a pain in the neck," Dagruel muttered to himself softly with a little annoyed expression and stood up from his seat and made his way towards the ‘Heavenly Gate’ before any of his subordinates started to get frightened. 

Unknown to Dagruel, his subordinates have also become used to those two ‘True Dragons’ visiting their country once in a while, the only reason they appear frightened and notify Dagruel was because it's their job. If one day both of them just decided to play a little prank on their country then the whole country will be doomed before it can flourish. 

The demons, especially the ‘Primordial Violet’ are already a headache for them, they did not really can't afford to slack off while knowing such beasts are visiting their country. It does not matter how frequent it may be.