Short Story : Storm Crown 9

The battle intensifies to an extreme as Guy left the battlefield, he did not want to die this early. He decided to watch the battle from the side with Velzard and Ramiris, he will take care of the one who wins the battle. One side can't possibly win without any fatal wounds because both of them are equally powerful. 

"Sigh, is this the end of the world? I can take care of Milim-Chan but who will take care of Veldora?" Ramiris said with a pained look on her face.

"Tsk, why was he rampaging in the first place?" Guy asked as he tried to recover the power that he lost during the battle with Milim. 

"I, I don't know, when I called him he was fine but because I broke the barrier that was isolating his house from the outside world, with a shockwave his house got destroyed and he became like this." 

Ramiris explained everything that she knew and the discussion between them continued.

"Roar!!"

Milim roared and fired a full-powered ‘Dragon Nova’ toward Veldora. Veldora instinctively felt fear at the power of the energy beam.

Roar 

Like a beast has been released from his cage, Veldora felt energy floating freely inside his body, roaring toward the whole world. Like it wants to go outside and show the whole world its mighty power.

Might power! 

Veldora released the whole chunk of the energy outside his body and the beam collided with his body. 

"Roar!!!"

Veldora roared from inside the beam. The whole energy beam shook and disappeared into nothingness and Veldora was still in his place unscathed.

Not a single scratch on his body!

A grayish-colored energy encircled his whole body. Like a shield protecting him from any upcoming attack. 

Like showing its fangs to the whole world, the energy started to devour the Stardust energy that was close to Veldora's body and might harm him. 

Ciel's dilemma was finally resolved when she saw this, the skill that she tried her best to seal and control went on a rampage with Veldora. 

At first, she was confused as to why Azathoth was resisting her; there was only one condition in which Azathoth could resist even Ciel. 

Her master— Rimuru Tempest.

Azathoth was following the ‘will’ of her master Rimuru Tempest to protect Veldora at all costs. 

The seemingly strongest skill bared his fangs.

The whole world trembled at the sight of the uncontrollable power that surged out of Veldora like a storm and surrounded him. 

The black lightning's strength soared. 

Guy tried to ‘Copy’ the skill that was generating the energy with his Ultimate Skill as he did with Milim's skill.

Roar!!!

All he got was a roar in his spiritual body, shaking his very core of existence. 

Guy hurriedly stopped, afraid that his very existence would get erased from the world. 

A wary smile appeared on his face. 

Too domineering!

Too powerful!

Soo cool!

Ramiris thought to herself as she watched the battle with widened eyes. 

The mysterious energy surrounded Veldora's whole body, and the threatening feeling from his heart disappeared as he charged toward Milim without any thoughts so ever.