Short Story : Storm Crown 13

"Ahem! You don't have to worry about anything, we… We are nice people." Ramirez said softly, as she tried to calm down Shizue, softly patting her back but to no avail.

"B-but y-you s-said… a… Demon Lord." The shivering voice of Shizue put all three of them in a troubling situation. 

‘Ciel-sensei help!’ So Veldora tried to ask someone very reliable.

«Hmph, she is your student.»

But he got a cold shoulder. 

Veldora's face darken as he listened to Ciel reply, what should he do now? Wait! He has some experience in handling kids.

He recollected his memories with Kenya and the other kids. 

Yes, he can do it! More likely he will do it!

"Shizue, calm down. I, the great ‘Storm Dragon’ Veldora Tempest will take you as my disciple. No Demon Lord or whatsoever will dare to touch you. Ga-ha-ha-ha! Because I'm the strongest person alive. Ga-ha-ha-ha!" 

Of course, Veldora also failed miserably and in the end, they have to use food as a bargaining chip. Ahem! I mean to calm Shizue down. 

You can't cry with an empty stomach. 

"Charys! You have to protect her at all costs, use her as a vessel but if you dare harm her… Haha, hahaha, hahaha!! I don't think I have to tell you what will happen to you." Veldora said to Chrys with a serious face, you must protect her with your life. Otherwise, your life may end short. 

"Of course, the master command is my wish." With that said Chrys enters Shizue's body without any resistance. 

"Wha-" Shizue was surprised at the sudden action but she tried to calm down, the Demon Lord and Degaon, and Spirit queen are already here, why would she be afraid of some puny little spirit? At least his identity isn't terrifying as others in the room. 

He is the safest one. 

"Shizue, since you are the holder of Charys, you can use his power and any type of fire-based attack will be useless against you!" Veldora said in a calm yet serious manner with an aura of wisdom surrounding him. 

Sacred Texts are really exceptional.

So impressive for someone like him.

"Woo~ so cool noda!" Milim's eyes lit up after hearing Valdora's words. 

Finally, there is someone she can play with. 

The monsters inside Labyrinth we're feeling pretty lazy as well. 

It's been a while since they last died. 

They aren't a match for the trio but maybe they can bully— Ahem, I mean they can have a fair match against the newcomer. 

Even though the labyrinth did not have Rimuru subordinate in it, you had to be at least ‘S-Class’ to pass the labyrinth. 

The four dragons aren't just for show! 

There are many other monsters but they aren't comparable to the Four Dragon Lords. 

The terrain itself is a huge headache for humans and other creatures. 

…………

……

..

Opposite to other expectations, the ten-year-old human child called Shizue was beyond what they could handle. Veldora has just trained her for six months and the monsters inside the labyrinth are already in chaos.