Short Story : Storm Crown 7

Autumn comes and goes, time passes rather fast for a True Dragon, Veldora did not even remember how long it has been since he spars against Guy. After his sister left the days were quite dull, the only thing he did was train day and night with Ciel-Sensei as an instructor and sometimes play with Dagruel. The only major event that happened was his brother got married to Lucia, the girl he met a long time ago, and his big sister Velgrynd seemed to have secretly married the emperor of the ‘Eastern Empire’ Rudra. 

Apparently, the kid that fought with Guy has become the emperor of the eastern empire and was constantly challenging Guy under the pretext of defeating the Demon Lord. He was glad that he asked him to defeat Guy first, and his sister Velgrynd is following him in his journey to defeat the Demon Lord as the ‘Marshal’ of the Eastern Empire, Guy and Velzard vs Rudra and Velgrynd, Veldora did not need to think for a second to find out the outcome of the battle.

At most Velgrynd can hold Velzard for some time, she can forget about defeating her big sister in this life. Ciel might have helped her if she stayed here with Veldora but since she left Ciel did not think twice about her.

She is just an ant, in Ciel's eyes.

Rudra with Velgrynd challenged Guy and Velzard many times as always he lost, but recently Guy and Rudra seemed to be playing some type of game. 

Rudra stops challenging Guy and has started to grow his power. 

Increasing power by gathering strong individuals in the Eastern Empire. Was he planning to defeat Guy with numbers? How strong they may be in front of absolute powers they are nothing more than numbers.

But Veldora did not care about all these, it didn't matter to him. 

He was happy with living alone, until the day news of his brother passing away came. 

Veldora was a little sad. Among the siblings his brother was closest to him, he doesn't even remember just how many times he has saved him from his sister's wrath. 

To True Dragon's death but a little longer slumber, they eventually will wake up one day. 

So, he was only a little sad, his brother will revive in a few years anyway. Veldora himself has died countless times at his sister's hands.

His brother is a God— the creator of this world. 

How can a creation kill his Creator? 

« … »

For some unknown reason, Ciel is also unusually quiet nowadays, Veldora did not ask her the reason.

Not like she was going to tell him.

"It's time," Veldora muttered to himself as he transformed into his Dragon form and took to the sky. 

With a speed that is impossible to see from the naked eye, Veldora made his way towards his destination— The Eastern Empire. 

The atmosphere in the Eastern Empire was gloomy, their princess, Lucia Nava, and his husband Velda Nava were killed in a terrorist attack just a day ago. The emperor was on an expedition to kill the Demon Lord and the terrorist took advantage of his departure to attack the palace. 

The Emperor hadn't gone on an expedition for a long time and when he did this tragedy happened. 

The only one who survived the tragedy was their two-year-old child. The youngest princess of the Eastern Empire, Milim Nava.

Unknown to all on this day in a certain room of the palace a secret meeting happened, between the strongest people in this world. 

True Dragons, Demon Lord, and Hero.