AOB (RimuruXChloe)

This is an AU— AOB world to be exact. Rimuru is an alpha and Chloe is an Omega and they have a little baby 3 months old, who is in Velzard's (Rimuru's big sis in the story) house currently.

Inspired by many AOB novels.

As soon as Rimuru closed the door of his house and turned around his neck was embraced followed by a passionate kiss from Chloe her face was a little flushed as her hands wrapped around Rimuru's neck. The slender fingers dance around Rimuru's neck caressing and touching.

Her lips again aggressively smash into Rimuru's. 

She buried her face in Rimuru's neck and sniffed trying to inhale the smell of his body, her blue-colored eyes filled with lust and turned hazy. It took a lot of time and willpower for Chloe to let go of Rimuru.

"Rimuru I feel uncomfortable all over my body, it feels very hot. I want to touch your body, hug me." She bit her lips and said with a soft voice while wide opening her hands for a hug.

"..." Rimuru was speechless for a moment before hugging her tightly in his arms. Why did you let go of me in the first place? He thought but didn't dare to ask— an omega in her susceptible period was like an uncontrollable and chaotic fire. Yes, his omega, Chloe currently is in her susceptible period. So, he didn't want to provoke his omega, cause his omega, in general was very unstable emotionally during her susceptible period.

"Are you still uncomfortable? Let's go to the bedroom first." Rimuru said softly and a little cautiously afraid of offending his unstable omega by mistake.

"Hmm." A happy hum sound came from Chloe's mouth as she nodded her head in agreement.

"Hmm, would you let go of me? I can't really walk if you hug me." Rimuru said as he move her a little away from him. 

Chloe felt a little uncomfortable and irritated as her body got separated from her alpha, she hurriedly took his hand and dragged him directly into the bed.

She puts her arms around Rimuru's neck to prevent Rimuru from leaving, and said with a bit of grievance in her tone, "Kiss me, Rimuru I feel strange." 

Rimuru didn't waste any time and gently kissed her lips and released a lot of pheromones from his body and surrounded Chole's whole body in his pheromones.

The smell of mint spread in the whole room as Rimuru's pheromones spread. Chole felt extremely comfortable as she closed her eyes gently lying in Rimuru's arms.

Her body also released pheromones after a while as a smell of cherry blossoms hit Rimuru's nostrils making his mind a little hazy.

Surrounded by Rimuru pheromones, Chole felt like a feather lying in a cloud, extremely comfortable as a cool feeling rushed throughout her body.

Rimuru's body and pheromones were like ice turning down the temperature inside her body.

The aroma of mint and cherry blossoms inside the room increased at a frightening pace and the thick layer of pheromones surrounded two people inside the room.

Chole looked at Rimuru with her big eyes like a kid asking for her favorite sweet. She wants more from her alpha, kissing is good but not enough for her, seeing her like this Rimuru wasn't able to control himself and increased the intensity of the kiss.

The heat inside Chole's body started to cool down but the temperature inside the room increased. 

Finally, after two hours the pheromones cool down as both Chole and Rimuru fall asleep. 

Two hours later Rimuru woke up feeling a little weak and hungry. He hasn't eaten anything since morning and it's already around 3:00 pm in the afternoon.