Short Story : Storm Crown 2

"Hmm?" My sister looked at me with a confused expression while narrowing her eyes ever so slightly. "What did you just say?" She asked me with a raised eyebrow, with an unreadable expression. 

Seeing her like this I suddenly became frightened, the previous fight with my sister suddenly flashed in my mind, my eyes shrank in fright and I nervously swallowed a mouthful of my saliva.

"I said I can make a house for you to live here, you did not have to do anything. How can I let my big sister do such trivial things? Hahaha." I said to her and laughed a little to shake off the nervousness inside my body. 

My sister's eyes widened slightly as she looked at me with a slightly surprised expression, trying hard not to show her surprised expression.

"I-Is that's so. Where do you learn this magic? Did big sis teach you?" The bluehead asked me while looking like this was only natural for me to know this type of simple magic. I panic slightly after hearing her question, who teaches me? Yeah! That's a nice question sister, you are really good at asking questions. 

I cursed internally for a while, seriously pondering about how to answer her question… But in the end, nothing came to my mind.

«Just tell her that a Demon teaches you. It's the ‘Creation magic’ of Demons.» The mysterious voice again rang inside my head, giving me a reasonable excuse. 

So, I made up a simple story of meeting a Demon a few years ago and blah blah blah.

"Demon magic? Now, it makes sense how sister was able to make the castle, the Red Demon must have taught her." 

After making sure that my sister believed in me I asked the mysterious voice some questions that I was planning to ask her before my sister came. 

So, tell me who you are or what you are? Why are you hiding inside my body?’

I asked her without any delay, I did not dare to provoke her or anger her because this mysterious voice is giving me chill after chills just by its mere presence, and to make things worse I wasn't even able to feel its presence inside my body until it suddenly spoke in my head a few weeks ago and was silent since that day. If it wasn't for my big sister I don't think it would have spoken today. 

«I, I'm a Manas. My master has given me the name ‘Ciel’ so I would prefer if you call me Ciel rather than the ‘mysterious voice’ as for why I'm inside your body because it is more convenient for me. I will leave your body after five thousand years when my master will arrive in this world.»

Manas? What is that, I never have heard about manas. 

«Manas; the peak evolution of skills, a realm beyond ‘Ultimate Skill’. Currently, I'm the only manas in this world, that's why you haven't heard about manas.»

Oh! You are the only one currently… Haha, haha, hahaha, the great ‘Storm Dragon’ Veldora has a Manas. Only I, the great Veldora deserve such an existence. 

«Hmph, I will leave your body after five thousand years, and stop being so arrogant before I lose my temper.» 

The cold voice of Ciel sent a chill down my spine as I felt a suffocating feeling inside my body. It's like my whole body— no, my Spiritual body is about to explode. 

Cold sweat started to pour out from my body as my eyes widened in fear. Terror filled my heart and my breath stuck in my throat, my whole body pressed down against my will.

«Did I make myself clear? Little lizard

The cold voice of Ciel made me shudder in fright as I frantically nodded my head in agreement.