kabatana 9 "INTRAMURALS"

Kabanata 9

"If a relationship is not working and the individuals are in an unhappy situation, then yes. Sometimes individuals outgrow each other, lose attraction to one another, no longer enjoy one another's company or possibly infidelity has occurred. Whatever the reason, it might be better to separate so that both parties can find happiness elsewhere or heal from an unhealthy situation. There is nothing more miserable than being stuck with someone you no longer feel any attachment to. The misery spreads out like a black cloud from bad relationships, affecting everyone involved." Ani ko pa habang pa lipat-lipat ang paningin patungo sa kalaban at sa mga estudyante at gurong nanunuod.

"If you're considering divorse, remember that this decision will deeply change the lives of your spouse, your children, your parents, and maybe extended family and friends as well as your own. Divorce is not something to be decided hastily. It's a choice to end the most important relationship in your life-a relationship that, once upon a time, may have been wonderful. You may feel sure there's no bringing back the marital satisfaction you once enjoyed or expected. But is divorce going to solve your current problem? Or just create more?" Sagot naman niya sa akin na mas lalong nag pahiyaw sa mga manonood. Sa ganitong situation na hindi ako handa sa topic na ito. Mahirap depinsahan at mahirap bumuo ng salitang para kalabanin ang taong handa.

"Okay let me ask you this." Ani ko pa sa kaniya. "What more could be worse than ending a bad marriage? Also, I am not married but I have witnessed enough because I'm in the broken family to come to the conclusion that we actually need divorce here. Besides, Divorce is not something people just decide hastily. Don't think that people just do it because they lost sparks. I'm pretty sure you need a valid reason why you need a divorce. What if you experiencing abuse from your husband and he almost killed you and your children, What will you do? Crying? Asking for help?"

"What about the vows you've said in front of the altar?" Pag puputol niya pa sa aking pag sasalita.

"Don't interrupt me. This is my time." Sagot ko pa dahilan ng mag hiyawan ng aking mga kaklase.

"GO....G....L.....A......C.....E......L.....Y.....N"

May ilang minuto nalang kaming natitira kaya mas pinadali ko pa ang aking punto.

"I know that broken homes can affect children. And it is up to the parents to make them understand why things like this happens or why people Separate. Do you think forcing two parents who are sick of each other to stay together will do them good too? Do you think that even if they stayed together but they lived under a roof of screams, flying objects and threats will give them a happy, normal, childhood? No... You can't make them happy with that arrangement, you make them miserable. There are also children with divorced parents ensured they are loved and taken care of despite of their failed marriage. Parents need to shape their kids minds and make them realize that the world is imperfect but it's okay-"

"Time's up." Ani ng emcee habang itinutunog ang bell kaya napahinto nalang ako sa aking pag sasalitan.

"That was so hot...." Ani pa ni Mark kay Jean.

"Right?" Sagot naman ni Jean habang nakatingin sa mga audience.

"Damang-dama ko yung tension sa pagitan ng dalawa.. Diba jean?"