𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

Entering the plane, Nandini passed her amazing smile to the air hostess, which the air hostess returned back. Looking at the boarding pass in her hand, Nandini was trying to find her seat.

Nandini reached the business class isle and knew her seat was here. As much as she didn't like this type of show-off and was okay with economy class, her brother wanted his sister to be comfortable, without any problems which is the reason of the business class seat.

After lots of looking, Nandini found her seat. She saw that her seat partner was already sitting on the seat next to her's. He was a male and had his head emerged into some magazine. But the guy wasn't sitting on the window seat but the isle seat. Nandini panicked as she hated window seats. She hated riding in planes in general. Well not riding in them but just take-off and landing. "Calm down Nandu. You can ask this stranger and maybe he will switch his seat with you." Nandini was trying the best to calm herself down.

While she was still trying to be less nervous, someone tapped her shoulder and told her to move out the isle. She realized she was holding up so many people and quickly got into her row, saying a low 'excuse me' and sat down in her seat. Sighing, Nandini looked out the window and her eyes widened. So she tapped the stranger's shoulder and when that stranger looked up, she was left in shock. "Yo..u?" That was all that left her mouth. She didn't expect the stranger to be him.

Armaan was equally shocked. Here they both thought they would never see each other again and just after 30 mins, they meet again. They both didn't know that they were going to Ahmedabad together. "What are you doing here?" Nandini asked in shock. "You're acting as if you own the whole plane." Armaan mocked Nandini's words. Armaan groaned as he realized he had to spend the next two hours with her on this flight, side by side. He now regrets going by the public plane instead of taking his private plane. "Great! Now I have to sit by you throughout this whole flight! Ugh!" Armaan just rolled his eyes at Nandini's groaning manner. "Like I'm dying to sit by you." he muttered.

"You are already annoying me. I can't bear to sit next to you!" Nandini rose up from her seat and stopped an air hostess, who was passing by. "Excuse me miss. Do you have any other empty seat on the plane available? As I'm not comfortable in this seat." Nandini eyed Armaan while saying the last line and Armaan didn't give heed to her words. He was just hoping there was an available seat so she could sit away from him. "Sorry ma'am but we don't have any seats in business class which are available."

With hope, Nandini then asked, "I'll even take an economy class seat. I'm fine with it." The air hostess broke her and Armaan's hope by saying, "Sorry but no. The flight is full today. I'm so sorry ma'am. I'll let you know if anyone wants to switch their seats with you. Once again, sorry." Nandini just nodded her head at the air hostess and fell down on her seat.

"Guess we both are stuck with each other's presence." Nandini complained. "It's a two hour flight. It will pass easily if neither one of us talk with each other. We won't even notice each other." Nandini understood the hidden meaning in his words. "Like I want to talk to you." Nandini mumbled, loud enough for Armaan to hear her. "Good. So don't." They both looked away, trying to ignore each other but it is hard when you know in your mind that the person is right next to you.

• • • • •

The air hostess was talking about all the safety precautions. Armaan wasn't paying attention to the safety measures and was reading the business magazine, which wasn't interesting but he couldn't have his laptop out yet, so without anything else to do he was reading the magazine. Nandini on the other hand, she wasn't either paying attention to the air hostess but was just praying to god for the plane to take-off safely.