𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

The sun rays fell onto the man lying on the bed, making him stir in his sleep. He was unknown to the fact where he was and who he was with.

The sudden ringing of the phone made Armaan wake up with a jerk. As he was about to grab the phone, he took in his surroundings and cursed himself. Looking to the side, he saw a naked women still asleep, who he had spent the night with in the hotel room.

Ignoring her, he picked up the phone and his eyes widened reading the ID name. "Fuck." Quickly picking up the phone, he spoke "Yes dadu?" He was just hoping his grandpa doesn't find out that he hadn't returned home last night, but let's just say his hope wasn't going to get fulfilled. "Armaan! Where are you? The workers said you didn't come home last night." Mentally groaning, he thought of a quick excuse. "I actually stayed at Rishab's with him and Sameer. I went to work from there." Thankfully, Vanraj bought the lie and let go of the topic to start the new topic which he had actually called for.

"Ok, listen to me now. Come back from work by eleven so we can leave on time and reach by one." Armaan was confused on what his grandpa was talking about. "Why?" Vanraj sighed as he already knew Armaan probably had forgotten. "Don't you remember? Today we have to go meet the girl for you." Realization dawned upon him. He had forgotten about this proposal.

"Okay?" "Yea. I'll be there." Armaan got out of bed as he now had to reach the office quickly. "Okay. Don't be late or else you'll face my wrath." Humming, he cut the call after his grandpa said 'bye'.

He called one of his workers to bring him a suit to get ready. As he was putting on his boxers, he heard, "Good morning baby." Armaan looked up and saw the girl now awake. She was looking at him with a seductive smile. He ignored her and grabbed his clothes off the floor and started heading towards the bathroom. "Baby! How about I come in the shower with you? What say? We'll save water and have a great time, just like last night." She winked at him which he made a disgusted face at. As she touched his bare back, he quickly yanked her hand away.

Taking his wallet out of his pants pocket, he took out a bundle of cash and threw it at her, making it fall. "That's for last night. Now you may leave and never show me your face again." The girl looked at him with her mouth hung open. "You know, I can pleasure you tonig-" "I said get out! Take the money and leave. Or else you won't get the money either!"

Armaan didn't even know who this girl was. Hell, he didn't even know her name even after they had spent the night together. He had found her at the bar last night and they both were in the desperate need to take care of their desires, so that is how they ended up here. This was quite normal for him though.

The girl greedily picked up the bundle of cash and rushed out the room, not before putting on her slutty dress. Armaan sighed but again got annoyed when someone knocked on the door. "What!?" he irritatedly yelled, once he opened the door. "Si..r your..sui..t." The worker was intimidated by his boss's yelling. He took the suit out of his hand and slammed the door shut on his face. "What a great start to my day." Armaan went into the bathroom to freshen up so he could reach his office quickly as he had less time to work and Armaan can never miss out on his work.

• • • • •

Today Armaan for sure was going to die. It was almost twelve and he had just reached home. Armaan had forgotten about coming home on time as when he is working, he forgets about everything in the world.

Stepping into the mansion, he was stopped by the loud voice. "Mr. Armaan Oberoi!" Cursing under his breath, Armaan looked up and saw his grandfather standing there, ready to leave. "Wow! You're earlier than I had expected you to be." He knew Vanraj was being sarcastic, knowing he was in trouble now. "It's been forty-five minutes since eleven o'clock has passed. Why are you late? Let me guess, you were so drowned in your work that you forgot to check the time. And here you're always talking about punctuality." Everyone who knew him, knew he was very punctual about time, but when it comes to work he forgets about everything. But somehow he still manages to be punctual.