𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

Days were flying by. And finally, finally Armaan and Nandini's relationship was changing. Not just their relationship but also the feelings they had for each other.

They would now actually spend some time together. Each night they'd have some sort of conversation at least. Even though it would usually end in a fight or would cause a rift between them, it was something at least.

And their feelings. They were changing day by day. Nandini didn't know what she was feeling but knew she was growing closer and closer to him. She also knew that she was attracted towards him, but who wouldn't be. But Armaan. His feelings for Nandini were increasing day by day. Even though he didn't want to admit it, he was not only attracted to her but was also falling for her. He had grown an attachment to her.

• • • • •

Nandini finished pouring the tea in the kettle and placed it down. The maids came and took out everything to place on the dining table. Nandini followed them, carrying a couple things herself, to help them.

She set up the dining table for breakfast, with the help of the maids. Just as she finished, Sunita came, with a smile on her lips. Nandini smiled back and wished her morning.

"Is Armaan still home or did he already leave?" Sunita asked. "No, I think he's still getting ready." Nandini replied back, fixing the plates. "Why don't you go and call him down for breakfast. You know, it's been a while since he has had breakfast with us. Ever since...you know." Nandini lowly nodded while Sunita gave her a sad smile.

"I'll try. Even though I doubt he'll ever agree, I'll still go and ask." Sunita widely smiled on upon hearing that. Nandini became happy as she saw the smile on her face. She didn't wait afterwards and went straight towards their room.

• • • • •

Just as Nandini walked into the room, Armaan was about to walk out of the room, causing both of them to bump into each other. "Ow." Nandini lowly muttered as she rubbed her nose, which had hit Armaan's hard chest.

"God Nandini, you're so damn clumsy." The scent of Armaan's cologne hit Nandini hard. She realized their closeness and took a step back, before she looked up at him. "Clumsy? Excuse me. It's not my fault I walked into the room just as you were about to walk out." Nandini narrowed her eyes at him.

"Whatever. I'm to busy to be fighting with you right now. This can continue later." Armaan moved to the side to pass Nandini but Nandini was quick and blocked his way, before he could leave.

Armaan looked down at Nandini with an 'are-you-serious' look. "Nandini I have a meeting. Just move. I'll fight with you when I come back." Armaan tried to go past her again but Nandini stopped him again. This time he just glared at her and said, "What do you want?"

Glad he came straight to the point, Nandini said, "Can you spare some time today and have breakfast with everyone?" Armaan mentally groaned, not believing this is what Nandini wanted to say. "Can't. I have a meeting in a hour." Nandini groaned, already knowing this devil wasn't going to agree. But she couldn't give up this easily as she wanted to see that smile on Sunita's face.

"Please, please, please, pleaseeeeeeeee. Maa really wants you to." Nandini didn't know how her words didn't help at all. As he heard the real person behind this, he was now not going to agree at all.

"Nandini. Move." Nandini pouted as she whined. "Please Armaan. It will ta-" "Nandini." Armaan's voice was strict and serious this time. Nandini officially knew there wasn't no point in trying anymore.