𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑

The light sun rays fell upon the entangled couple who had a very busy night. They both were clutching onto each other, dead asleep after last night's events.

Stirring in her sleep, Nandini's eyes slowly opened as she took in the low sunlight. Her eyes traveled up from Armaan's chest, which her head was resting on, onto his sleeping face. A smile formed on her lips just seeing him. Last nights events came flooding back to her, causing her cheeks to heat up.

Nandini looked at each and every feature of his, taking in as much as she could of him. "Your hair, god I love it, it's so soft." Nandini lowly said, trying not to wake him up. Nandini's fingers slightly combed his hair. "And your dark eyes which hold so many emotions that I want to unfold." Nandini's fingers lightly fell over his eyes and eyelashes. "And your eyelashes, their so long that I get jealous of them."

Nandini's fingers moved down to his nose. "And your nose, the nose of someone's dreams." Nandini's voice was calm and light. "And your lips, I love it when you kiss me as if you're scared to lose me." Nandini lightly brushed her fingers on his lips. Nandini's fingers traveled down to his stubbled jaw, and just as she was about to speak, a voice said, "And?"

Nandini's hand froze as her eyes widened. Armaan's lips formed into a cheeky smile while his eyes fluttered open. Nandini realized he had heard each and everything she had said. "And what Nandini?" Armaan's groggy voice said, causing butterflies to explode in her stomach. "And I'm still not talking to you."

Nandini moved away, lying straight, without looking at him. Armaan smiled, shaking his head. "So you're still mad?" Nandini nodded, not sparing him a look. Moving closer, he said, "Are you sure because all last night you were exclaiming how much you love me. And just a couple hours back you were-" Nandini turned towards him and placed a palm on his lips, her cheeks all heated up.

Nandini removed her palm, only to find a smirk resting on his lips. Nandini couldn't believe he was just saying such things without turning all embarrassed. "So am I forgiven yet or do you need another dose of last night?" Nandini bit back her smile, shaking her head. Armaan let out a sigh, glad she wasn't mad at him anymore.

"Thank god! I wouldn't have been able to say sorry anymore." Nandini raised an eyebrow at him. "What? You already made me say sorry so many times in just one day. Me! Me, who hasn't ever said sorry to anyone in my life ever before, and you, who has been in my life for just a couple of months, has forced me to apologize to you so many times that I have lost track."

A grin formed onto Nandini's lips. "Like everyone says, I possess some sort of magic within me." Nandini flaunted herself. "That you do. Which is probably the reason why I think we need another round." Nandini's eyes widened as Armaan slowly removed the duvet over and came above Nandini.

Nandini giggled seeing him trying to act all seductive. "Armaan!" But it was to late. Nandini fell into his magic and was taken back to the land of ecstasy.

• • • • •

"How is soon-to-be mama doing?" Nandini smiled. "I'm holding in. This mama's baby and baby daddy are both hanging on by a thread." came Jhanvi's annoyed voice. Nandini laughed seeing a hormonal Jhanvi.

Nandini and Jhanvi were on face time and were expressing how their lives were going. Jhanvi was so glad to see Nandini finally all happy in her marriage life while Nandini was enjoying seeing a very hormonal Jhanvi, due to her pregnancy. Jhanvi was now five, almost six, months pregnant.

"Do you know the gender yet?" Nandini asked, munching on the grapes that were sitting on the table. "Nope. Darsh wants to wait and be surprised when it pops out. And after hearing him, I think that seems like a good idea." Jhanvi explained. "Well, be it a boy or girl, I am going to spoil it so much that it will call me the favorite and cool massi."