𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇

The beautiful garden looked even more serene due to the weather. Nandini and Sunita were sitting outside, enjoying the weather, talking about everything they possibly could of.

Nandini enjoyed Sunita's company a lot and felt like her mother was given back to her. Sunita never treated her no less then a daughter either. Sunita probably loved Nandini more then she loved Armaan.

"Nandini, you don't know how happy I am to finally have a daughter." Nandini couldn't help but feel so lucky to be part of such a sweet family. "And you don't know how happy I am to finally get the love of a mother after years." Nandini said, smiling. Sunita lovingly smiled at Nandini and patted her cheek lightly.

As they both were talking, Nandini's phone rang and she saw it was her dad. Nandini didn't want to seem rude in front of Sunita so she ignored the call, but Sunita saw. "Go, it must be important. I was going to go inside soon anyways." Nandini just smiled at Sunita, thankful she got such an understanding mother-in-law.

Nandini quickly ran inside the house, into her and Armaan's room and called Aarush back. Aarush had picked up the call on the first ring itself as the phone was in his hand. "Hello papa?" "Nandu, how are you?" Nandini smiled after hearing her father's voice. It had been about a month since their marriage and she still couldn't help, but miss her family. She had met them just a week back but she still missed them.

"I'm good! How are you and bhai? Are you guys taking care of your health? Are you eating and taking your medicine on time? You must be at work right now, na?" Aarush chuckled hearing his daughter. She hadn't changed one bit. "Calm down Nandu. Yes, I am at work right now. And yes, we both take care of our health and eat on time. And about my medicine, the reminders you sneakily set on my phone do the work for that. And the brother you left behind has taken your strict place now." Nandini grinned hearing him and was glad they were fine.

"I'm so sorry papa. You have to deal with my poor brother without me now." Nandini dramatically said. "I know. I feel bad for myself too." They both burst into laughter. They were both talking about their health and all, when someone came. "Are you talking to Nandini?" Nandini heard from a distance. Nandini smiled, knowing who it was. "Is that bhai?" Nandini asked. "Let me talk to her too." "Give the phone to bhai!" both the siblings said in unison. Aarush shook has head with a smile and handed the phone to Jai. "You won't let me talk to her until you don't talk her yourself. So here!"

"Hello, Nandu?" Nandini heard after a pause. "Bhai! Hi!" Nandini's mood turned even better. "How are you miss nautanki?" Nandini giggled and said, "Good! And how are you? Heard you trouble my papa a lot." "Where are you going?" Aarush said when Jai was leaving the room. "I need to talk to my sister in private papa. Don't worry, I'll give you your phone back after." Not waiting, Jai left Aarush's office and went to his.

"Ok. I'm in my office. Now I can talk. And about your question, yes I'm doing good. And papa is the one who troubles me. He is always after me, telling me to get married. Make him stop yaar!" Nandini laughed as she heard Jai's annoyed tone. "I don't blame him. You should get married and bring me a bhabhi to gossip with." Nandini said, favoring Aarush. "Not you too now! This father-daughter duo are crazy!" Nandini giggled even more as she heard him.

"No, but seriously. You should bhai. And if you have someone in your life already, you should tell us. When I say us, I mean me. I can make papa agree to my words easily. And you know that." Nandini cheekily said. "Waah! Tum toh bohot smart ho. Jada smart mat banu." Nandini grinned and thought about how if she had said that in-person Jai would've chased after her. "Tell me bhai! Is there someone?" "Nandini, I have to go. My meeting is about to start. I'll call you later." "But bhai-" "Bye!" Jai quickly cut the call and Nandini started laughing. One thing she was for a fact sure about was, her precious brother had someone in his life.