𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

Everything was messed up, once again. After that kiss, it led to nothing but torture. Nandini had distanced herself from Armaan and would talk less to him. When she'd see Armaan coming anywhere near her, she'd run away, red as a tomato. Armaan had seen this and decided to stay away from her also.

Armaan though, he didn't regret the kiss one bit. If he could, he'd love to teleport back to that day, just to feel Nandini's soft lips against his. He did not like the fact that Nandini was ignoring him but when he thought about it, he'd just tell himself; why do I care? He kept his feelings shut from himself and from Nandini, knowing they'd create a havoc for him, once revealed.

• • • • •

Roaming around the garden with a huge smile on her face, Nandini delicately ran her hand through the flowers. The flowers always had managed to make Nandini feel happy and more alive.

As she was doing so, Sunita came outside. "Nandini." Pausing, Nandini looked up at her and flashed her a warm smile. "Sorry, I was just-" "No your fine. I actually needed you to get something for me." Nandini furrowed her eyebrows at that. "Oh, what did you want? I'll get it right now."

"You know the safe in your closet? The one where I had put your jewelry in." Nandini nodded her head. "I was going to the jeweler to fix the size of my bangles. I remembered you had said that one of your necklace's hook had broken. So I thought to take it along to get it fixed." Sunita finished off.

Understanding, Nandini nodded her head and said, "I had totally forgotten about that. I'll get it right now." From there, she dashed towards the room.

• • • • •

Nandini looked at the built in hidden safe with a confused expression. She had never used it before and it was Sunita who had put her jewelry in it. So she was clueless on how to open it without the key.

"Couldn't it have been some code or something. I could've at least guessed on that." she whined. Nevertheless, she looked here and there, guessing that the key would be somewhere around. She looked throw the drawers and other places in her room. After not finding it, she was just ready to give up, until her eyes landed on something that looked like a key, behind Armaan's pants.

And her guess was right. It was the key. She did her little happy dance, happy to find the key. 'Dance later, first get the necklace. Maa is waiting downstairs.' Oh crap. That's what she was here for.

She quickly unlocked the safe and saw jewelry boxes. After checking each box to see which one had the right necklace, she took it out and after making sure it was the right one, she went straight downstairs to give it to Sunita.

She gave the necklace to Sunita and thanked her for getting it fixed for her. She returned back to the room afterwards and realized she hadn't closed to safe, as she was in a rush. Panicked, Nandini ran towards it and was glad to find everything like how she had left it.

She picked up the jewelry boxes which she had left and closed them. She then moved towards to put them back in the safe but her eyes landed on an unfamiliar box. It looked like a jewelry box but she hadn't ever seen it. It couldn't be her's.

Curiosity took over her and she took out the box. She gently opened it and her eyes widened seeing the gorgeous jewelry set in front of her. It was a very sleek and elegant diamond set with rubies and emeralds. It looked to good to even wear. It was like something that would be put on display in museums.